This is why you dont let someone else work on your computer

Heh...if you have "THOSE" type of pictures on your computer, at least hide them in a private drive or lock them in a protected folder.

Geeze....noobs ;)

cheezit said:
im going to calc right now and i swear to god if i dont see some boobies when i get back ill rip your balls off and beat you to death with'em!

He's serious, post them FAST!

CrazyLEG said:
Heh...if you have "THOSE" type of pictures on your computer, at least hide them in a private drive or lock them in a protected folder.

Geeze....noobs ;)

Why should he have to if he's the only one that actually uses the computer? I trust surgeons not to take and sell pictures of me while I'm out, I trust maintenance workers to not steal my stuff while they're here to fix my house, I trust my bankers not to tell the world where I spend my money. I would be well within my rights to sue any of them if they did; why should I hold a lower standard for a computer tech? Hell, if all he did was look at them, but didn't copy them, I'd probably let it slide, but intellectual property theft is still theft if you leave a copy behind.

And what part of scanning for viruses requires you to open jpgs, anyway?

Bubbles said:
Why should he have to if he's the only one that actually uses the computer? I trust surgeons not to take and sell pictures of me while I'm out, I trust maintenance workers to not steal my stuff while they're here to fix my house, I trust my bankers not to tell the world where I spend my money. I would be well within my rights to sue any of them if they did; why should I hold a lower standard for a computer tech? Hell, if all he did was look at them, but didn't copy them, I'd probably let it slide, but intellectual property theft is still theft if you leave a copy behind.

And what part of scanning for viruses requires you to open jpgs, anyway?

Can I work on CF's computer?

I'm still waiting... Someone had better post these damn images before I get back from class. (linked of course)

Back