The Truth about old_skul

[Chen-RG-] said:
I can actually possibly sympathize with Old_skul. Sometimes, females can be BITCHES and do deserve to get smacked.
Shut the fuck up.

Women should never be hit in any way. Go fuck yourself.

[Chen-RG-] said:
Oh no, it's the knight in shining armor, here to save all the females from the evil men. Shut the fuck up u fucking hopeless romantic.

Next time you pick up a woman, try somewhere other than the gutter. Personally, I've been with plenty, and none 'deserved to be beat'.

You get what you ask for. :shrug:

Cheater said:
I'm glad someone understands me. My initial reaction was to protect my brother. My second reaction was to laugh at how Groover owned herself with the homo stuff and insulting me.

I especially liked the trailerpark comment.

Cheater

:rolleyes:

[Chen-RG-] said:
I can actually possibly sympathize with Old_skul. Sometimes, females can be BITCHES and do deserve to get smacked.

There are a lot of psycho bitches out there I'm telling you and it can drive a man nuts to the point of 'beating' them but is in reality just a natural defensive reflex. Old_skul probably had many good friends and that alone shows he's probably a good guy but sometims these girls can be EVIL that they bring out the worst in someone.... you heard it.. some girls just simply bring out the WORST in a man b/c of their psycho-bitchiness.

I'm not picking sides, but I can understand certain situations... This sounds all too familiar.

ok so them being a bitch justify's you beating them? Your a fucking idiot. Good thing you only say shit like this on forums or you would be the one getting the beating u stupid fuckin asian.

[Chen-RG-] said:
Oh no, it's the knight in shining armor, here to save all the females from the evil men. Shut the fuck up u fucking hopeless romantic.

Hitting of women is wrong, PERIOD! There is NEVER any fucking excuse for it. It shows how pathetic and weak you are that you whould even support the abuse of a woman. Fuck you are a pathetic shit Chen, if I wasn't a pacifist I would kick your pussy model ass in a second bitch.

Cheater said:
I'm glad someone understands me. My initial reaction was to protect my brother. My second reaction was to laugh at how Groover owned herself with the homo stuff and insulting me.

I especially liked the trailerpark comment.

Cheater

did u double-team her with old_skul?

So what do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing.. she's already been told... TWICE.

Truth is stranger then fiction and I bet theres a lot more to this story then what is being revealed here.

old_skul - I don't know wtf is going on in your life that this shit is exploding here, but damn.. good luck straightening this shit out.

Peace to You and Yours

Rasta

orbital 123 said:
Hitting of women is wrong, PERIOD! There is NEVER any fucking excuse for it. It shows how pathetic and weak you are that you whould even support the abuse of a woman. Fuck you are a pathetic shit Chen, if I wasn't a pacifist I would kick your pussy model ass in a second bitch.

WWJD

OriGiNaL said:
ok so them being a bitch justify's you beating them? Your a fucking idiot. Good thing you only say shit like this on forums or you would be the one getting the beating u stupid fuckin asian.

hhahaha.. I say it to everyone. nobody can take me on unless you're a professional fighter. So go fuck yourself.. u haven't been with enough women.

i remember old_skul joking about chasing other women while groover was in the hospital

i made a comment about it being in bad taste, and was so flamed by everyone involved that i actually apologized

Back