Good Bye. The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaker said:
A bluff would have geared more towards a "no-one helped me" kinda plee.. but horribly so, this is written more towards actually doing it (mentions family), no one talks about that shit on here.

It's obviously over a girl, and that's downright terrible, I hope somone finds him in time.

I'm still calling his bluff

whore.jpg

Stop trying to get attention you fucking homo. This kid lies about gay shit, like how he was in NuTz, or how he has a penis.

Fei said:
nice attempt at trying to be funny in a serious thread, asshole

This isn't serious. People who are going to commit suicide do it and end it.

People who don't and say they do just want attention and want you to feel sorry for them. Oh no, your life is so bad, better end it. No matter how bad you think you've got it, there's some kid in aferica who has aids b/c she was fucked by 12 men as an infant. You think your life is shit? Get over yourself.

Last edited:
Colosus: You have the IP logged. Grab it, find out what ISP it belongs too and make a few phone calls. Shitty way to spend a few hours on a saturday night, but I know I'd do it if I were in any kind of power position here.

Someone that knows him call him. Either way this is selfish, your only thinking of yourself in this very moment. Life has ups and downs there are both, dont expect to live the high life all the time, get over it and get ready for some good times too, they will come.

too bad a lot of people do cry out and then ctrl-k and everyone is like "where did that come from?"

Yoda, I was in a similar place some years ago, and NOT ending my own life was a good thing. No matter how hard things are, it's just not worth it, man. I won't bullshit you and say life is a fucking joy 24/7, but if given the choice of being here and being dead, I'll pick here every time.

Regardless of all the idiotic pre-adolescent "go ahead and do it" posts that are here, the rest of us are taking your words as a serious message of intent. We're here for you, man. Talk to us. Try to help us understand.

Yoda...this is obviously about a girl, so please do the following.

-Grow Testicles
-Put down gun/step back from ledge
-Realize suicide is idiotic, counter-productive and the worst way to get attention.
-Realize no girl is worth dying for, but every girl is probably worth killing.

Straight up girl hate, if you kill yourself, you die a coward, a pussy, and also you die whipped. Be a fucking man, ok. Be lava, don't let bitches touch you. Bright enough to get attention, but to fucking volatile for anyone.
Be lava.

God hates pussies.

Stay tight, and be lava.

(if your joking, you just made me look like a , so I hope your happy)

I've tried that before with people in my tribe when they went missing for months on end. ISP's will not give you personal information and they really shouldn't. If I knew that my ISP would give out personal information simply from an IP address, I would sue them.

El Smack said:
Colosus: You have the IP logged. Grab it, find out what ISP it belongs too and make a few phone calls. Shitty way to spend a few hours on a saturday night, but I know I'd do it if I were in any kind of power position here.

Amen to that.

Suicide is not the answer, seek help for your problems.

But come on, you started a thread and we all KNOW you're going to stick around and look at the replies. No one is going to start a "drama thread" about suicide and kill themselves right after they hit "Submit New Thread". You're reading this and I hope you reconsider. There are many things that make life worth living and hopefully you'll realize this before its too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back