you tried out for {ask}, wtf are you laughing about

Sponsored Links
PureIcey
VeteranX
Old
262 - 06-23-2002, 13:19
Quote:
Originally posted by Glow
Man I hate people nowadays. ****ing pussies. Everyone has problems, ****ing deal with it. Am I the only one who's sick of the constant "boo ****ing hoo I'm depressed wah wah wah I need therapy / gonna kill myself" bull****?

Prime example, I know atleast 17 people from my college that go to therapy because they think they're "depressed". One guy I know went to therapy because he broke up with a girl after 3 weeks. Cry me a ****ing river.

Then there's this one girl who's dad is a millionaire, she's ****ing loaded, has everything she'd ever want. But ohh noooo she's "depressed" because how horrible her life is. wah wah wah.

60 years ago you'd never see any of this bull****. People dealt with their own problems. They didn't take this **** public, they realized everyone has problems and they're not special. And when they did get into a depression? They went to Europe, kicked ass, then came home and ****ed for 3 months straight.

Yoda you're an attention loving little *****, go **** yourself.
Agreed on all counts, except one.

Some people DO need therapy. My mother is a prime example. She had a ****ing odd childhood, has a slight chemical imbalance, and has a very rare disorder in which she becomes depressed when there are like a week's worth of cloudy days in a row. (a lack of light thing) She can't control it. She's never on the edge of suicide, she just gets listless and stuff. She's gone to therapy, gotten a drug to take whenever it gets cloudy like that, and now she's perfectly fine.

I thought I was depressed once, and considered killing myself since I had no friends for like 3 years and was addicted to the computer. Then one day I thought "what that **** am I talking about. I have a lot of money, a family that loves me, a bright scholastic future and most people don't have that. Wow, I am a self-piting ****." So now I no longer have those issues. To all that do: You're self-piting ****s and you need to get over it.

Yogi Bear
VeteranX
Old
263 - 06-23-2002, 13:23
Not reading 14 pages, but just in case no one has said it:

Note to self: suicide is bad.

Glow
VeteranX
Old
264 - 06-23-2002, 13:33
Quote:
Originally posted by PureIcey

Agreed on all counts, except one.

Some people DO need therapy. My mother is a prime example. She had a ****ing odd childhood, has a slight chemical imbalance, and has a very rare disorder in which she becomes depressed when there are like a week's worth of cloudy days in a row. (a lack of light thing) She can't control it. She's never on the edge of suicide, she just gets listless and stuff. She's gone to therapy, gotten a drug to take whenever it gets cloudy like that, and now she's perfectly fine.

I thought I was depressed once, and considered killing myself since I had no friends for like 3 years and was addicted to the computer. Then one day I thought "what that **** am I talking about. I have a lot of money, a family that loves me, a bright scholastic future and most people don't have that. Wow, I am a self-piting ****." So now I no longer have those issues. To all that do: You're self-piting ****s and you need to get over it.
Yea bro, I know that some people do need therapy.. Sorry if I came off as meaning no one does. I just meant people who have absolutely nothing wrong with them (i.e: two college kids examples i gave).

PureIcey
VeteranX
Old
265 - 06-23-2002, 13:35
Quote:
Yea bro, I know that some people do need therapy.. Sorry if I came off as meaning no one does. I just meant people who have absolutely nothing wrong with them (i.e: two college kids examples i gave).
vgt vea and vza

CyNiC
VeteranX
Old
266 - 06-23-2002, 13:54
another one bites the dust?

HomeSlice
VeteranX
Old
267 - 06-23-2002, 13:55
Quote:
Originally posted by WarMachine

you tried out for {ask}, wtf are you laughing about
It was still funny.

james
VeteranX
Old
268 - 06-23-2002, 14:04
Quote:
Then there's this one girl who's dad is a millionaire, she's ****ing loaded, has everything she'd ever want. But ohh noooo she's "depressed" because how horrible her life is. wah wah wah.
maybe money doesn't buy happiness????

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
269 - 06-23-2002, 14:07
Quote:
Originally posted by James

Can't buy me love, love
Can't buy me love

I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright
I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright
'Cause I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

I'll give you all I got to give if you say you love me too
I may not have a lot to give but what I got I'll give to you
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

Can't buy me love, everybody tells me so
Can't buy me love, no no no, no

Say you don't need no diamond ring and I'll be satisfied
Tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can't buy
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

Kurayami
Banned
Old
270 - 06-23-2002, 14:15
Quote:
Originally posted by James

Of course it can. You can have whatever you want if you have money. I'd give anything to be rich.

Mashdar
VeteranX
Old
271 - 06-23-2002, 15:00
myself being a man with a half naked clown in my sig, i think i know gay when i see it, and you yoda, are a homo...
TO ALL: if you are going to go shoot yourselves dont whine about it to all of your internet 'friends'... just go buy a gun and stick it in your mouth, maybe take a nap and think things over. no one wants to hear your stupid sob story, and its amazing that im even waisting the energy to reply to this.
and also know that if you take the time to write anything on the internet about how you are goign to kill yourself, you are actually not going to... it takes time to write a homo post and suicide is a thing of the moment. taking the time to write to the only almost friends you've ever had is just your way of stalling and tricking yourself into thinking you're serious.
The idea that you are going to kill yourself to make people feel sorry for you is rediculous. people seem to think 'oh boo hoo they will be happier without me'.. tho this would be right if you had never been born, killing yourslef would just make them miserable for years... suicide is a selfish thing, dont act like you are doing anyone a favor. end

Bodom
VeteranXX
Old
272 - 06-23-2002, 15:57
that sig is perpetually more disturbing then actually finding out someoen killed themself

Coprophobia
VeteranX
Old
273 - 06-23-2002, 16:35
I really am also curious at why TW has become a haven for people's last rights for suicide.

In any case with suicide... Yoda, this is obviously the wrong solution. If this is real, death isn't the solution, its only an easy PERMANENT way out. Think about it a long while... And I guarantee you'll realize that you have so much of your life left to go to waste. You only get ONE.

Hedge
VeteranX
Old
274 - 06-24-2002, 16:36
so is he dead or not?

Disciple
VeteranX
Old
275 - 06-24-2002, 16:50
Quote:
Originally posted by Hedge
so is he dead or not?
For real, does anyone know any details?

There are two scenarios, this is a hoax or he chickened out and we just have to wait for him too cool off and post again for proof.

Or it's already done and there is no use arguing about it.

SuckyPenny
VeteranX
Old
276 - 06-24-2002, 16:53
die piece of ****

bandicot
VeteranX
Old
277 - 06-24-2002, 16:59
I will kill myself.

TySoft
VeteranX
Old
278 - 06-24-2002, 17:10
Anyone know where he lives so we can check the local newspapers' interwebsights?

Can TW run a tracert on the IP?

Hedge
VeteranX
Old
279 - 06-24-2002, 17:12
/me pokes tysoft

LadYofDarknesS
VeteranXV
Old
280 - 06-24-2002, 17:16
Quote:
Originally posted by Disciple

For real, does anyone know any details?

There are two scenarios, this is a hoax or he chickened out and we just have to wait for him too cool off and post again for proof.

Or it's already done and there is no use arguing about it.
Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda
I am not about to kill myself, but I do have the drugs sitting on the desk next to me ready. This was a draft of my letter. I am sorry for any pain I have caused any of you. You do not need to call my ISP or do whatever to have someone check on me. I will get through tonight, and I will be talking to people about this. I don't want pity.

Page 14 of 28

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Good Bye. The End

Social Website Bullshit