Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. reading the first couple pages of the thread is weird.

it almost seems like people have forgotten how they felt right after it happened, and when u re-read or think back on the exact moments it all comes back to you. i will never forget where i was when i learned of the attack...

my birthday is september 10th, and i remember that year (2001) the first day of school was september 11th, with my first class starting at 8:57. I was hungover when i woke up, and me and a friend got high before class. We walked into class and heard about this and it was un fucking believable

link_ said:
wow. reading the first couple pages of the thread is weird.

it almost seems like people have forgotten how they felt right after it happened, and when u re-read or think back on the exact moments it all comes back to you. i will never forget where i was when i learned of the attack...
only the liberals have forgotten.

i remember my first class at 8 was calculus (senior in HS). the mean teacher didn't even let us watch tv, he lectured. all other teachers didnt teach that day and all we did was watch TV heh

El Smack said:
Palestinian Terrorist attack guys. First plane hit high, second hit low.

4 - 5 more attacks like this in the next 72 hrs. Golden Gate, Space needle, Sears Tower, other large buildings.

good call, you nailed that one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back