[NWS][PICS][EPIC] 12 Boobs of Christmas contest: Taurus girl wants boobs, VOTE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
twset04_resize.JPG

Ah, thank you so much... This will come in handy for revenge on my ex.

ps voted 10 more times :)

We're going to get post-operation pics too, right?

Given how only covered albeit tasteful pics have only been done so far I have no reason to believe any "post-operation" pics will be provided. Even then she still has to get to the final 10 and that is most likely a combination of how fit she is to undergo surgery, her overall story/reason for wanting it, and how much benefit the contest-sponsors thinks she'll get from it.

Given how only covered albeit tasteful pics have only been done so far I have no reason to believe any "post-operation" pics will be provided. Even then she still has to get to the final 10 and that is most likely a combination of how fit she is to undergo surgery, her overall story/reason for wanting it, and how much benefit the contest-sponsors thinks she'll get from it.

stfu you fucking member, didn't you see the 5 or so titty pics and the one of her roast beef cunt from behind in the 1st post?

stfu you fucking member, didn't you see the 5 or so titty pics and the one of her roast beef cunt from behind in the 1st post?

Saw the summary in the other thread that was a collection of pics, I didn't filter through the other 60+ pages looking for the pics.

So lick my balls Meber^3.

Saw the summary in the other thread that was a collection of pics, I didn't filter through the other 60+ pages looking for the pics.

So lick my balls Meber^3.
Are you retarded? There's a whole bunch of nudes of her posted in that summary thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back