Bitcoin Surge

yeh true.. Taxes are totally different.

Meanwhile Bitcoin is soo fake its worth 14k a coin. Its ok that you didn't jump on the train but hating BTC so passionately makes no sense. Its going to pop and when it does whoever is holding on it will prolly lose. Plenty of people making decent money until then though. *shrug*
It's not fake. It's just not a currency. It's also not backed by anything other than speculation. And I have some btc and ltc just for fun.

It's not fake. It's just not a currency. It's also not backed by anything other than speculation. And I have some btc and ltc just for fun.

i meant the stock market with shell corps but its too early and ya, i get it. Just seems like you are anti BTC which i dont really get. Unless u one of those dudes that just hates everything which is popular atm.

Saying that the nicehash "hack" was totally nicehash robbing everyone. They are still having their wallets dumped lol.

Do you even know what currency means? Because I see you using that word a lot. Please, explain to us what constitutes a currency and how Bitcoin is not one.

Do you even know what currency means? Because I see you using that word a lot. Please, explain to us what constitutes a currency and how Bitcoin is not one.
cur·ren·cy

ˈkərənsē/

noun

a system of money in general use in a particular country.

"the dollar was a strong currency"

synonyms:money,*legal tender,*cash,*banknotes,*bills,*notes,*coins,*coinage,*specie

"foreign currency"

the fact or quality of being generally accepted or in use.

"the term gained currency during the second half of the 20th century"

synonyms:prevalence,*circulation,*exposure;*More

I didn't think so. If it weren't for Apple keeping google in your pocket, you'd have no response.

Bitcoin is a foreign currency, its origin is Japan. Its not backed by any one nation, its backed by the trans-national network. Once a few of these altcoins launch satellite networks, it will be alien currency. Then amrams tiny brain will just pop.

Says the dude who can't comprehend that trading something in exchange for goods or services makes it currency.
I just traded my car for another. I guess Nissan is a currency now too.

Come to think of it, I gave my old MacBook Pro to a guy in exchange for a Fortis watch! Apple is a currency too I guess. And watches are a currency.

I just traded my car for another. I guess Nissan is a currency now too.

Come to think of it, I gave my old MacBook Pro to a guy in exchange for a Fortis watch! Apple is a currency too I guess. And watches are a currency.

Nobody wants ur shitcar its a depreciating asset not a divisible currency

I think you retards desperately wanna call it a currency because if we take that away from it, it's literally nothing. That's the only factor that makes Bitcoin even remotely tangible.

But it's not in general use, or generally accepted, and it's value is horribly volatile. So we'll just redefine what currency means lmao

amRam still ignoring NewEgg and the THOUSANDS of people who buy products from them using bitcoin.

:Hmm:

Back