[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lol

u still don't understand that we post them to get you to reeeeee, and it always works.

Does it tho

Cuz all I see is the lowest possible effort trolling imaginable and you guys eating it up and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I mean u get phaytal and vanster, but other than that u guys either make 10s of thousands of posts a month to rile up 2 people (lol) or you are just getting baited by isuk and cael saying literally the same thing every single day

Does it tho

Cuz all I see is the lowest possible effort trolling imaginable and you guys eating it up and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I mean u get phaytal and vanster, but other than that u guys either make 10s of thousands of posts a month to rile up 2 people (lol) or you are just getting baited by isuk and cael saying literally the same thing every single day

serveimage

and in other news and opinions

let us look at any trump tweet in past 280 days

Does it tho

i usually just ignore cael and jason

they are obviously trolling, and they hardly ever post any real content, just reeeeeeeeeeeeee-like responses to trump news/tweets/insights.

jason is an unfunny moron cael parrot, though, and sometimes it does get on my nerves and i have to call him out on it.

but yeah, most the time, ignoring, or riling up ggs

After getting caught working with the dnc and hildog to screw The Bern, I fully agree with trust of the media being eroded. Even post leak they still tried to play it off as "but my Russia"

I guess what I'm trying to say is the only 'riled up' people I see is phaytal, vanster, and the 5-6 people that follow them everywhere posting hundreds of times a day desperately trying to point out how they triggered them

I guess what I'm trying to say is the only 'riled up' people I see is phaytal, vanster, and the 5-6 people that follow them everywhere posting hundreds of times a day desperately trying to point out how they triggered them

welcome to internet

don't forget to tip your server on way out

Does it tho

:rofl:

OK then

you get far more swept up in this thread than fael and skittycat; theyre largely ignored, have been for a while, and might as well be arsin juniors

Before the election

You righties have to accept the election. You can't kick and scream.

Post Election
Antifa
Muslims
Lefties

all of them have lost their fucking minds.

Whitey repubs remain totally in control.

Don't worry guys Soros already got Trump to enact most of his globalist policy without killary in office.

Big things are happening boys! Swamp drained with Gary Cohn! Maga!

Back