Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Minecraft
Reload this Page Minecraft
Page 4 of 202
Lineage
VeteranX
Old
61 - 09-23-2010, 15:09
I just got it a few days ago, since I browse Reddit frequently and they're cumming balls all over the game.

Anyone feel like hosting a TW server?

Sponsored Links
Wraithed
VeteranXV
Old
62 - 09-23-2010, 15:44
I got blown off a cliff and I didnt die until I hit the ground.

****ing Penises!

Ciceron
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
63 - 09-23-2010, 15:48
Infinity

If you like procedural games, bookmark this one.

It's been in development for a million years (think only one guy is working on it) but progress is still being made.

Sardaukar07
VeteranX
Old
64 - 09-23-2010, 15:49
The tech demo for that game is nuts.

old_skul
UVALAN++
Contributor
Old
65 - 09-23-2010, 16:00
I downloaded this game, installed it, registered for an account and then it asked me for money.

**** this.

Reggs
VeteranXV
Old
66 - 09-23-2010, 16:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightMare View Post
pc games dont make money.

$250,000-a-day Minecraft strikes indie game gold | Texyt
Quote:
The world-building game has been in development for more than one year. It is largely a one man project of experienced Swedish game maker, Markus Persson.
He's Swedish, so for every dollar the game takes in, he gets to keep about 2 cents while the rest is given to Muslim immigrants who feel they shouldn't have to work or use birth control.

Goshin
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
67 - 09-23-2010, 16:15
dot

Odio
VeteranX
Old
68 - 09-23-2010, 16:17
vides

DV
VeteranXV
Old
69 - 09-23-2010, 16:23
You couldn't use search?

Minecraft by notwasabi - TribalWar Forums

Jesus christ, it has the same ****ing threat title.

krustyy
VeteranX
Old
70 - 09-23-2010, 16:43
So I snagged a copy of this yesterday and I'm trying to set up a multiplayer server for people to **** around at work.

The problem is that no zombies come out at night and a significant portion of the man placed blocks can't be destroyed. Every time you break them, they just reappear. Does anyone know if this is just a known bug in multiplayer or if I'm doing something wrong?

Arcanox
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
71 - 09-23-2010, 16:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by krustyy View Post
So I snagged a copy of this yesterday and I'm trying to set up a multiplayer server for people to **** around at work.

The problem is that no zombies come out at night and a significant portion of the man placed blocks can't be destroyed. Every time you break them, they just reappear. Does anyone know if this is just a known bug in multiplayer or if I'm doing something wrong?
Multiplayer Survival mode has bugs overall. It's why the game is labeled Alpha.

Things like proper monster spawning, block placement, and PVP are all going to be finished for the final release.

SP is more stable in general and you can still have a blast building things and exploring. It's a great sandbox game without the MP for now.

Last edited by Arcanox; 09-23-2010 at 17:15..
|Blitzkrieg|
VeteranXV
Old
72 - 09-23-2010, 17:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4f2sNkDi7w

thedrummingfish
VeteranX
Old
73 - 09-23-2010, 18:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciceron View Post
Infinity

If you like procedural games, bookmark this one.

It's been in development for a million years (think only one guy is working on it) but progress is still being made.
Do want

Wraithed
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 09-23-2010, 19:30
Jesus christ... I had to build the ****ing mines of moria before I found any damn coal.

I built a tunnel all the way through a mountain to the other side and now I am going straight down. Ran out of ladders and its a long way back to the top.

Reggs
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 09-23-2010, 19:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Blitzkrieg| View Post
Can you imagine him looking into a mirror and thinking how good that facial hair makes him look?

TrojanMan421
VeteranXV
Old
76 - 09-23-2010, 19:57
Holy **** that guy is the most annoying ****** I've ever seen.

Thrakesh
VeteranX
Old
77 - 09-23-2010, 20:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by krustyy View Post

There is a 30? square radius around the spawn-in spot that is unmineable to help prevent griefing new players as they spawn in. You should be able to walk out 50 squares (just to be safe), then start building.

As for mobs - you can turn them on via the server.properties files (monsters=true). However, the current mp version mobs are immune to damage, as are you and your players. However, fire will kill them (but not you).

After checking his devblog, it looks like adding the sp experience to the mp is his next plan.

Ciceron
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
78 - 09-23-2010, 21:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Blitzkrieg| View Post
Wow, this looks very addicting (having never watched any explanation videos prior).

Not sure if want. I get addicted easily.

pbplayer
VeteranX
Old
79 - 09-23-2010, 21:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithed View Post
Jesus christ... I had to build the ****ing mines of moria before I found any damn coal.

I built a tunnel all the way through a mountain to the other side and now I am going straight down. Ran out of ladders and its a long way back to the top.
lol wtf dig some stairs. and the better ores are at the bottom of the map.

MonkeyHero
VeteranX
Old
80 - 09-23-2010, 22:24
You don't have to dig down very far at all to start finding lots of coal and iron.

Page 4 of 202

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Archived Forums > Minecraft
Reload this Page Minecraft

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
216.245.201.30:25566 , 69.162.127.73:25566 , connection timed out , i am fucking gay , jelleh , mc.tribal-craft.com:25566 , odio is a fucking retard , whaz rocks