[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

$$$ MAGA $$$

Donald Trump‘s spiritual advisor is asking her followers to send donations of up to one month’s salary money to her church as a “first fruits” offering for the new year — and warns of “consequences” from God if they don’t.

A donation shopping cart is set up on White’s website, with all money appearing to go directly to Paula White Ministries — her company that helps helm her TV show, Paula White Today (among other things).

“When you sow a First Fruits Offering of $75 or more, I will rush to you the book, the devotional and also a Paula White 2018 wall calendar! Track throughout the entire year prioritizing God with me!” it says on her website.

Not giving will breed serious repercussions, White said, including unnamed “struggle.”

White — who had previously argued that opposing Trump meant opposing God and who has also worked with Darryl Strawberry, Tyra Banks and Michael Jackson — received support from her church who tweeted in support of the campaign.

It pays to be a friend of Donald it seems.

Judge reinstates DACA under a temporary injunction pending trial for reasons or something. So dumb.

because Trump was going to try to negotiate DACA......for the Wall

he had the DNC bent over the barrel to compromise before March deadline

that activist SF judge wanted to take away that poker chip from him

leave him a bag full of something they already have for that wall funding now

brilliant idea

i wish we had alt-right activist judges in constitutionalist compound cities that played similar games as commies do in their silly sanctuary cities

holy shit that would be rad

maybe by the time Trump is done with his term is all i can hope for

it nauseates me, but at same time makes me giggle that the left is all in for another totally unqualified negro for the highest office

Help us Oprah Winfrey, you're our only hope.

1387844076532.jpg

it nauseates me, but at same time makes me giggle that the left is all in for another totally unqualified negro for the highest office

well consider this: didnt they go apeshit over Orange Hitler being a "TV reality star" with no experience?

now the democrats are going to be a copy of the republican party and be hypocrites at the same time too? say it isnt so.

also, with the dem clown car starting to get packed in, how will she handle being on stage against the likes of say... bernie (o, now that will be 'rich'), or joe, or elizabeth? what will set her apart to win the nomination? or will it be rigged again?

:ftard:

r u knuckleheads are still entertaining the idear that Obama just might not be American born?

We don't know where he was born. Do you? Unless I missed something, I thought it was proven that his birth certificate was a forgery.

Oh but if that were true there would be a huge investigation into something like that though right?

On a separate note, where are we on the Vegas thing? Or are we just gonna label that OFN and move on?

yeah but their stock is up phaytal

the rest doesn't really matter

especially to you

you are over 25% better off today than you were under Owebama

yet you cry 25000% more

i don't get it

Back