Next stage of life

All I'm gonna say is that several of the articles you linked talked about an association between older males and INCREASES telomere length in their offspring.

cool...so their offspring lives longer...with a higher chance of mental defects.

always been a world traveler. no pictures of her but you can have plenty of me ^_^

x08LMrL.jpg

qv6bm2G.jpg

hey vsauce, michael here.

The length of telomeres in the offspring is irrelevant. The length of paternal telomeres and quality of paternal dna material passed down to the offspring is the issue.

The length of telomeres in the offspring is irrelevant. The length of paternal telomeres and quality of paternal dna material passed down to the offspring is the issue.

yea i get it, you don't understand what you're reading

you probably should stay away from biological and chemical science research, since you don't have the education required to interpret it

Juggs is an uneducated obese redneck retard I don't know why you guys even respond to him

He can barley manage his own health

hope you have daughters asian-white blended women are hot and the world needs more of em

god bless the poor bastard if its a dude he'll need it

Juggs is an uneducated obese redneck retard I don't know why you guys even respond to him

He can barley manage his own health
And yet BeLiaL is full on engage. I wish he could tell me how Mairca' won WW2 and 1. I hope he knows better.

always been a world traveler. no pictures of her but you can have plenty of me ^_^

qv6bm2G.jpg

Keep that shit lidded and you will never have to explain again why all the facial hair isn't over compensation.

Hope the food was good :bigthumb:

yea i get it, you don't understand what you're reading

you probably should stay away from biological and chemical science research, since you don't have the education required to interpret it

So what you're saying is you know you've stuck your foot in your mouth and now you're trying to save face.

'SPERG, 'SPERG, 'SPERG Hay guise remember when i invented nexting!! 'SPERG, 'SPERG 'SPERG, hay guise, remember when i ran like 2 dozen people off TW!!

quiet tard..nobody is talking to you. Go make a post about how you created TW or invented fire or something..wannabe

So what you're saying is you know you've stuck your foot in your mouth and now you're trying to save face.

far from it

i just don't know how else to explain what i just said without treating you like a 5-year-old, and i don't have the patience to teach you genetics/biology

Back