[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Bill and Hillary Clinton tour canceled due to ‘poor sales’

Rain and anything to do with the Clintons it seems.

The Clintons announced on Monday that they would headline a series of live events together — billed “An Evening with The Clintons” — across the country in the final weeks of 2018 and into 2019.

As of Wednesday night, 971 tickets for the Sugar Land date are available on the site.

Some are listed for $1,099.22, while others are going for $1,234.05 a piece.

But there may be another reason: a documentary movie featuring Juanita Broaddrick, who says Bill Clinton raped her in 1978, was scheduled to be screened in each city on the very same night the Clintons would appear.

“If it’s true that the Bill and Hillary Clinton Tour has been cancelled, I’m more than pleased,” Broaddrick tells The American Mirror.

phaytal probably thanks the big D every night

You're pretty obsessed with where consenting adults put their pee-pees. In my lifetime, most of the conservatives that go after the gays wind up getting caught in motel rooms with underage boys. Are you trying to tell us something?

GEOTUS single handedly inspired and ignited the civic flame

inside millions of americans of all walks of life to cast their vote

and let their voices be heard a flame almost extinguished by

Obama and his minions we should all be thankful for President Trump

You're pretty obsessed with where consenting adults put their pee-pees. In my lifetime, most of the conservatives that go after the gays wind up getting caught in motel rooms with underage boys. Are you trying to tell us something?

obsessed? lol this guy

fucking tryhard

he also kept the senate in republican hands becoming only one of a handful

of Presidents to do so something his foreign born predecessor could not do

It's rather similar to feminist men who all turn out to be women beating rapists.

o87xp67lohy11.jpg

It's rather similar to feminist men who all turn out to be women beating rapists.

That is a TW meme that I imagine will continue to evolve into a murder or something.

TW uses Lisa as a plaything: when it suits this shitpile to try and get a rise out of me concerning my relationship with her, TW makes that attempt. When it does not, they claim she doesn't exist. When I relay that she read TW on a given day and just shook her head at the racist bigots you all are, she is called a cunt.

Tele doxed her as much as a human could, and you watched all of it with folded arms. Were I some idiot Christian conservative, and he a liberal, you would have banned the shit out of him. Because he and Havax are racist, bigoted, misogynistic Trumpsters, you allow them to drag her through this place as they see fit. She dislikes both of them, but is aware of you and dislikes you even more: you could have stopped them, but chose not to, because you reside in the same camp as they.

I hope you're enjoying this newsweek as much as she and I.

That is a TW meme that I imagine will continue to evolve into a murder or something.

TW uses Lisa as a plaything: when it suits this shitpile to try and get a rise out of me concerning my relationship with her, TW makes that attempt. When it does not, they claim she doesn't exist. When I relay that she read TW on a given day and just shook her head at the racist bigots you all are, she is called a cunt.

Tele doxed her as much as a human could, and you watched all of it with folded arms. Were I some idiot Christian conservative, and he a liberal, you would have banned the shit out of him. Because he and Havax are racist, bigoted, misogynistic Trumpsters, you allow them to drag her through this place as they see fit. She dislikes both of them, but is aware of you and dislikes you even more: you could have stopped them, but chose not to, because you reside in the same camp as they.

:rofl:

i think u struck a nerve, fool. good job.

also, holy shit lisa hates you more than me now. badge of honor, bro.

Yes, because we all know that threatening to dox someone back (the "they did it first!" defense) places you on so much more moral high ground.

Especially when you're eknighting some woman no one knows or gives two shits about, except for the abusive prick she's supposedly in a relationship with.

speaking of obsession

that stew crew

do8xcFE.png

sometimes you throw enough blows.......the person you swinging at strikes back

bq-5bed8d7760c36.jpeg

but Vanster and Avenatti types scream and pull the victim cards either way

life victims trapped inside a worthless attention whores body

that nobody could or will ever love or even care about

:lol:

Back