[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

tbh bezos got gypped compared to the chinese

Wisconsin's $4.1 billion Foxconn factory boondoggle - The Verge

now that's the art of the deal #maga

them suicide net expenditures apparently had a lot of cost overruns

america has a lot of red tap regulations on what is and isn't a good suicide net

so much so i hear they are going to have to use red tape as their net at foxconn......emphasis on conn........con job for short

Lol walker deserved to get voted out on the foxconn deal, funniest thing is they had to be on the great lakes and every other state already told them no besides michigan that made far smaller offer with more governance. So all Walker had to do was beat michigans offer.

Lmao walker #artofthedeal

Last edited:
ha
IFYELiT.png

I've mocked you since you arrived here. You shall fiercely protect your identity, as cowards are wont to do. We meet in person, I'll mock you and give you a lesson in wife-beating before you can respond.

Only if you bring your blind mom along, and I can record it. Can only imagine the outfit she will have you dressed in on that day.

i think it’s worse than just chronic alcoholism, I think vanster needs to be seen for possible paranoid schizophrenia

vanster keeps forgetting that he's the one that nexted lisa by posting a video from her account

she's not real btw

I've mocked you since you arrived here. You shall fiercely protect your identity, as cowards are wont to do. We meet in person, I'll mock you and give you a lesson in wife-beating before you can respond.

Sweet.

I hope you get shot mouthing off to some random in a red MAGA hat and bleed out in the street. This place obviously triggers you on a deep psychological level, probably because you're an unhinged racist fuck who can't even pay his property taxes.

Vanster is a sad old man who forgot who he was. His mind is poisoned by tv, trashy women, and the copious amounts of alcohol he is powerless to stop consuming. Helpless in mind, body, and spirit. Making terroristic threats, again, this time while on probation. Oblivious to the fact his PO is going to get called and informed about his lack of behavioral restraint. Probation violated. Sentenced to county jail for 6 months. Poor thing.

Back