T1 Basic 2.0 (2017 edition)

groov

Veteran XX
This is just a slightly updated version of my old T1Basic config (available here)

But this one is designed for higher resolutions, using a new bigger font. Note that this font required a lot of things to be resized (gui and huds) and will probably look crazy if you use a different font, or try to use its font in a different config

[size=+2]2017_T1Basic.zip Download Here [/size]
T1Basic_2017.png

It's been quite a while since i've really updated that T140Basic config, so to be honest i can't remember exactly what has changed but

- updated Bluelines.dll to v0.55 - Bluelines now includes a better NoGreenLines.dll! the original NoGreenLines.dll didn't remove the brackets on the chat input, so i'd always meant to make my own version. Setting
Code:
$pref::Groove::NoHudBrackets = "True";
will now remove ALL hud brackets including chat input
-F9 changes HUD color schemes. i like blue but there's red, green, white, dark, etc
-simple ammo counter hud
-512x512 lush and mars terrains (im so sick of seeing fuzzy terrain)
-bunch of skins from the binswees aspie config
-lots of resizing to the .gui files to make things bigger. may have missed some.
-LoDFix.dll

p.s. i have no name for this new font someone please give it a name
p.p.s. i dont really feel like this config is 'finished' but i've sat on it for like a year so fuckit

T1Basic_2017_2.png

Last edited:
kTwWYHj.gif

the %'s by the players are health, yes?

just redoing the health bar upon hovering; or are these nrg / health hacks repackaged to show up whether or not h_ret is on the player iff?

looks like the standard health info redone into %'s which is a nice touch imho fwiw ty 4 reading mho.

PanosVoulgaris--RaptorSans-2010.png

^^ this is called raptor sans. it isn't the most readable but looks fine as long as there is spacing. it creates a nice retro sci-fi feel.

none of this matters. waste of time. nihilistic indifference in the cold void of finite life forms holding their lanterns of life against the enveloping reality of death.

anyway cool basic config reiteration! great job. 5 out of 5 bags of popcorn and a nice little key chain the says "groove" in comic sans.

post script - it's pretty fun to write a few sentences and then include a picture or gif to break up the flow and allow ideas both a tether and separation if need be.

writing in such a way ultimately makes me feel like tpk and i think that's pretty cool to think of tpk posts as you type a tpk type post.

post-p.s. - i am agent kington: master of codes

2UG9K.gif

post-structural post script -- i haven't read much of this, i hope you have not read much of this. if you have, that's cool i respect the time you've spent in TT. ultimately, it was probably a waste of your time. however, if you found yourself laughing at any aspect of anything i've wrote i would appreciate you responding with the meme / tw-approved smilies of your choice.

kTwWYHj.gif

the %'s by the players are health, yes?

just redoing the health bar upon hovering; or are these nrg / health hacks repackaged to show up whether or not h_ret is on the player iff?

looks like the standard health info redone into %'s which is a nice touch imho fwiw ty 4 reading mho.

:heart: sloane peterson

ya that 2nd screenshot is from observer which iirc shows % rather than a bar (and the distance), i didn't change anything about the way IFFs render, just the font

but since i replaced the font it uses for that IFF info, it does make it bigger and more noticeable - which if it bothers someone, they can figure out which font it uses and switch it back, or use emjays guistuff.dll which allows you to change which font gets used for the IFF

groove just a quick question.

is there any correlation between square radar hud and circle radar and crashes?

ive never seen any, no

circular radar is just clipping off the corners its a pretty simple difference, i have no reason to think it would cause issues

Back