[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Invest in what? The stock market? Creating jobs by trading shares of companies that are already funded? New jobs are derived primarily from new businesses which, by and large, get their startup capital by "thin air" money created by banks on the backing of piddly checking account balances of the middle class.

If an existing business was in the position to expand, a tax cut won't change that. A tax cut primarily directed at the wealthy is not going to increase demand for many products. What it will do is enrich the people at the top of corporations that have been making it the core policy of business to solely enrich the shareholders already. Why would they try to expand a company if it wasn't already in a position to be expanded? What realistic economic motivation is there? "oh we have more money let's spend it"?

we need more start ups and more small new business creation

it used to be the backbone of our nation

The Slow Death of American Entrepreneurship

now it is a corpse of its former self

i like what some states have done with their no taxes for new business platforms. i like this idea of companies under a certain size paying nothing at all in business taxes.

if employment is our goal, which it should be, everyone would be happier paying income taxes than being unemployed and watching a business go away to hire people abroad elsewhere.

this also doesn't help the game riggers and lobbyists like the transnational mega corps that are already cheating the system

Is there some dearth of wealth right now?

Isn't there some 2 trillion dollars floating around in off shore banks?

At what point does the incentive to invest that out weight the interest earned? Negative tax rates?

there is the real issue

interest earned on what now?

CalPERS Weighs Pros/Cons Of Setting Reasonable Return Targets Vs. Maintaining Ponzi Scheme

era of 10-15% gains in a hedgefund is over......easy money over

real consequences in assuming you can continue to make money off of money, with lowest rates in history, bond market Armageddon occuring, global stagnation on horizon, going to really shake it all up soon.

Add in further potential for fiat monetization to fix our debt/deficit issues and maybe this money will have to be invested in something worthwhile again. like it used to be when there was actual capital being used in capitalism. when buying on margin went belly up......and next new credit bubble wasn't so glorious.

the reality is that the risk has never been higher for such a low return. the houses of safety for capital investment has never been more ass backwards.

BUILD SOMETHING........FUCKIN DO SOMETHING

and for those people to do that we need to encourage and incentivize everything we can but pulling money out of the system, sending it abroad, and hiding it in fear of others (gubmt goons, union goons, tax stealing shit libs) trying to take ownership over it.

Last edited:
Incoming China bitching...

"US President-elect Donald Trump speaks with Tsai Ying-wen, the president of Taiwan, by phone, 3 sources say; first time US president-elect and a leader of Taiwan have spoken since diplomatic relations US-Taiwan were cut in 1979 - Financial Times"

and now you see why the media doesn't like the latest trump deal

Cyrwe7nUUAE1-lz.jpg

if you aint serving food......you aint no goood

NICE!!!!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 14m14 minutes ago
Interesting how the U.S. sells Taiwan billions of dollars of military equipment but I should not accept a congratulatory call.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago
The President of Taiwan CALLED ME today to wish me congratulations on winning the Presidency. Thank you!

i am willing to bet $5 trump didn't know the us and taiwan didn't have diplomatic relations beforehand

Calm down slappy.

If you had thought about it before vomiting your bullshit at me, then you would have understood I am talking about fence sitters.

Its very obvious hard core leftwingers arent going to vote for trump.

:)
I don't honestly believe people are still sitting on the fence even a month before the election. People make up their minds fairly early on and it takes tremendous effort to change once you have.

Back