Tribes Rebirth (source port)

that is poopsayo's fault for being a dick and n0t adding it the 2 community, but i'm p sure ppl would download new tribe version with all neat fixes, updates etc. and just point them to dl link like 1.41 is on community

It was on the community, I asked to have it removed

basically we let altimor do whatever he wanted he put his fix on the server his aim still was not good enough to beat me in cg duels sometimes like 2 or 3 spawns to 1 of mine and then he quit to go ruin counter strike nerds lives to take out his anger or something @ not being able to beat tribes 1 :-D

basically we let altimor do whatever he wanted he put his fix on the server his aim still was not good enough to beat me in cg duels sometimes like 2 or 3 spawns to 1 of mine and then he quit to go ruin counter strike nerds lives to take out his anger or something @ not being able to beat tribes 1 :-D

it's true. my AK is so good it ruins people's lives.

you can shit talk me in tribes all you want, but you'll never touch me in CS and people actually play that

lol u r playing a fucking real life swat murder simulator

literally teaching u how to commit columbine mass murders

THINK ABOUT THAT

do u not think they planted subliminal messaging to brainwash u in between the frames?

u r being programmed into a Manchurian candidate when u play that game

ONE DAY WHEN THEY WANT YOU TO KILL THEY WILL SEND THE SIGNAL AND U WILL BE TRIGGERED LIKE A DEATH ROBOT INTO MURDER IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT!?!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????

anyway i told u before study to be a financial quant and work in high frequency trading. msg rayn 4 career advice

lol u r playing a fucking real life swat murder simulator

literally teaching u how to commit columbine mass murders

THINK ABOUT THAT

do u not think they planted subliminal messaging to brainwash u in between the frames?

u r being programmed into a Manchurian candidate when u play that game

ONE DAY WHEN THEY WANT YOU TO KILL THEY WILL SEND THE SIGNAL AND U WILL BE TRIGGERED LIKE A DEATH ROBOT INTO MURDER IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT!?!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?????

anyway i told u before study to be a financial quant and work in high frequency trading. msg rayn 4 career advice

when the time comes for me to bhop irl i will be ready

(something that wasnt broken in the first place anyway and then when it was fixed did nothing to help anyones aim LOL)

It's a bug that contributes nothing to gameplay and is completely unacceptable in 2015. Why do you think a bunch of the TA guys would play stuff like QL but not T1? The game has awful technical issues. Mouse input is polled at 32Hz and interpolated. The game feels incredibly clunky.

Back