[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Meh.

I'm aware that no one in this place will eat crow. There isn't one person that is capable of admitting they were wrong. Your boy has not had a good week, and next is going to be worse.

The things I say here, are things I would say in public. Were you not hiding behind a nickname, would you really taunt native Americans in public? You know you would not. But here, you have a comfortable screen, and it's fun for you to taunt me, to dance over the genocide your ancestors perpetrated.

Make no mistake, if you were in public, there is no way you'd continue the terrible things you say. You've got stormfront. That's what you've got.

youre a disgrace

let that sink in

At what point do people say enough is enough with these ridiculous investigations
they can’t

They are actually deranged. Psychotic. They have no grasp on reality and live in an echo chamber bubble with people that just share and/or feed this psychosis.

A guy at work started talking trump the other day claiming “he would never leave office if he lost” and I actually had to ask him if he’s heard of trump derangement syndrome. They have no grasp on reality and live in some fantasy delusion that Donald Trump is the literal manifestation of sith emperor voldemort the eye of mordor.

Last edited:
QXqIVJJ.png

Grassroots America shows the people support Donald Trump | TheHill

Donald Trump is truly the president of the people, as the latest fundraising figures show. His reelection campaign raised more than $30 million in the first quarter of this year, outpacing all of his Democratic rivals and setting an unprecedented mark for an incumbent president of the United States.

This impressive fundraising figure did not come from large corporations and rich donors. Nearly 99 percent of donations were for $200 or less, with an average donation of just $34. Just like in 2016, when candidate Trump raised more small dollar donations than Barack Obama did in 2012, and more than Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders combined, the silent majority spread across the country is once again making its voice heard.

youre a disgrace

let that sink in

One of the reasons that this place has become completely comical, is people like you, that I don't know, trying to make all of this about me.

It's not about me. It's about a crook, and those around him, that are headed to prison. Yet, no matter what I say, you have nothing intelligent to say about him or his agenda. You want to make it about me. How in the world could this cesspool and the idiots that stay here, decide that TW should revolve around me?

I'm a disgrace? Then why does your life revolve around me? What does that say about you?

One of the reasons that this place has become completely comical, is people like you, that I don't know, trying to make all of this about me.

It's not about me. It's about a crook, and those around him, that are headed to prison. Yet, no matter what I say, you have nothing intelligent to say about him or his agenda. You want to make it about me. How in the world could this cesspool and the idiots that stay here, decide that TW should revolve around me?

I'm a disgrace? Then why does your life revolve around me? What does that say about you?

correction: you want it to be about you by saying outlandish garbage to provoke a response... despite coming out from under a rock months after the election to your current idiocy that you spout despite reality clearly proving you wrong time and again

thats why youre a disgrace

let that sink in

again :)

You guys are talking to an empty bottle. It's Friday. He's in another dimension by now and I'm guessing Lisa is already packed and ready to go to her friends for the weekend.

Back