Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

The wall is progressing.
luvs me some wall

the wall works...

New border wall blocks 90% of illegal crossings, up from just 10%

President Trump’s long-promised border wall is working.

The new chief of Border Patrol, which is under U.S. Customs and Border Protection, revealed that the parts of the new “wall system” are 90% “effective,” up from just 10% before it was built, replacing a ragtag of broken fencing.

“It changes everything,” said Chief Rodney Scott, of the 135-136 miles of new wall, roadways, and high-tech spyware. “There is a huge return on investment,” he added.

“This system is going to have a huge impact,” added Deputy Chief Raul Ortiz.

lol 80% increase in efficiency.

libtards reeeeeeee so hard

wow such effectiveness, amazing how a few miles of wall can change everything overnight

only 30k people crossing getting arrested a month, we're finally back down to obama levels

glad we got such a smart and effective administration in charge, build that wall !

wow such effectiveness, amazing how a few miles of wall can change everything overnight

only 30k people crossing getting arrested a month, we're finally back down to obama levels

glad we got such a smart and effective administration in charge, build that wall !

giphy.gif

well that's good because it sure doesn't seem like they're spending it on doing anything about the coronavirus

yeah, and ICE says they are sure they only catch about 1/3rd of those who cross illegally.

thaaaaats why a wall is needed.

the wall works...

New border wall blocks 90% of illegal crossings, up from just 10%

lol 80% increase in efficiency.

libtards reeeeeeee so hard

Most of this 'wall' is a show of American citizens' reserve that we ain't a doormat anymore. The wall does physically block and hamper abilities to enter, but the biggest thing it does is PROJECT our will to remain a bordered nation. Follow the law and change the weak entry laws; oh, and build more cages and show children being taken from parents... that will also show our 'not taking this shit anymore' reserve. If you do this, you will see dramatic reductions in numbers in ILLEGAL crossing. Don't do it?; they don't take us seriously. My Mexican sister in law is getting her papers in order to work legally and it hampers her process when illegals fuck the system.

Last edited:
and since they're not just passing 'em through to the US, Amblo/Mexico is working on their southern border to protect Mexico too.
North America is winning....

well, i fucking worry about Canada more than the Mexico
really guys... Canada has sold out to Globalism/Chinese

Last edited:
I'm actually actually more impressed with how effective Obama was since he put up similar or better numbers

dude must have been a real border genius

vote biden for obama level border security

Last edited:
Anything is possible if you take your mind off it.

How the fuckityfuckfuck?????
I mean even if he doesn't win...
he's a presidential candidate? I feel like i have BDS
but don't I at least have reasons for it?

Back