[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2 by StapleMammal1 - Page 161 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2
Page 161 of 256
HardDrive
VeteranXV
Old
3201 - 03-07-2021, 09:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Canada offered employers to subsidize 75% of wages as long as they kept their people on payroll. Small businesses were offered $40k loans, 25% forgivable if paid back within 2 years.

And eligible people got $500/week for up to 16 weeks if they were out of work due to COVID. Then they extended that and rolled it into EI afterwards.

Still, lots of folks abused the **** out of it. More than half a billion was paid out to teenagers, for example. There were also lots of self-employed folks who barely made $5000 in the previous year and were now receiving upwards of $15,000 in benefits. ****in wonky. May be easy to mitigate in a country of 35M peeps... I can't imagine the ****show if these programs were implemented in the US.
The US spent like $3 trillion (proabably more via quantitative easing) and people still had to line up for food banks, probably would have been better off in the hands of people just committing fraud because they would spend their money locally

Sponsored Links
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3202 - 03-07-2021, 09:31
People are at food banks because they are getting skull****ed by pelosi & co. Something like 9% of the latest 1.9 trillion dollar bill is actually for covid related stuff. The rest is pure pork money

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
3203 - 03-07-2021, 09:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
also - I bet that keeps the populace compliant, huh?
Here have another handful of straws, you dim bastard.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
3204 - 03-07-2021, 10:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
No, its not gg America, its GG Democrats.
Details matey. Right now America IS the Democrats. I know it grips your **** but that's the reality. Suck it up buttercup, only 8 years to go.

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
3205 - 03-07-2021, 10:11
right now (just like since forever and always) america is #1
it is the people's champ
it is the rock

it is not the democrats
it is not the republicans
it is not the Holy Poop Truck Alliance of the Dubai system

if u smellllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllll
what barack
is
cookin

Lozza Mate
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3206 - 03-07-2021, 10:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
also - I bet that keeps the populace compliant, huh?
the UK government has consistently not enforced lock-downs properly, and the UK people have consistently ignored the rules each time they were implemented.

that's why we have the worst death-toll per capita in the world.

-SS-
VeteranX
Old
3207 - 03-07-2021, 13:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardDrive View Post
The US spent like $3 trillion (proabably more via quantitative easing) and people still had to line up for food banks, probably would have been better off in the hands of people just committing fraud because they would spend their money locally
Amazon third-quarter earnings soar as pandemic sales triple profits | Amazon | The Guardian

Amazon.com Announces Third Quarter Results | Amazon.com, Inc. - Press Room

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Old
3208 - 03-07-2021, 13:26
the most money being spent locally is going to liquor and pot companies.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
3209 - 03-07-2021, 14:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza Mate View Post
the UK government has consistently not enforced lock-downs properly, and the UK people have consistently ignored the rules each time they were implemented.

that's why we have the worst death-toll per capita in the world.
The UK dealing with the virus has been a massive ****show not dissimilar to Trump's ****witted attempts. No question about that. Boris and the orange balloon are made of the same ****. However one thing they do seem to have got right in the UK is the vaccine program, and things are looking up pretty rapidly.

Meanwhile in America thousands of people every day are dying because muh freedumbs. Just give America this year's Darwin award. No need to differentiate, everyone that ever utters those 3 immortal words "but the constitution" can all share the trophy.

Lozza Mate
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3210 - 03-07-2021, 15:20
The tories ****ed the UK entirely - their desire to dismantle the NHS led to them giving out all of the covid response contracts to their tory donors. private companies with no experience at all. literally everything fell apart.
'Track & trace' that failed to contact (let alone trace) more than 2 thirds of positive test results.
A track and trace app that never worked and was eventually abandoned before release for a google alternative.
PPE was never ordered, and when it finally was they purchased expired equipment not fit for purpose and less than half the amount required.
billions wasted.

The vaccine was the only success because it was the one thing the gov didn't have oversight over, and the rollout was performed by the NHS, rather than private donors.

mind you - i'll call it a proper success only when the 2nd doses are rolled out just as effectively.

Last edited by Lozza Mate; 03-07-2021 at 15:23..
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3211 - 03-07-2021, 16:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Details matey. Right now America IS the Democrats. I know it grips your **** but that's the reality. Suck it up buttercup, only 8 years to go.
Well thats your point of view...because you're outside of the country and stupid.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
3212 - 03-07-2021, 16:10
Quote:
Well thats your point of view...because you're outside of the country and stupid.
No it isn't, it's the point of view of 81 million Americans, and well, y'know, Dems running every part of the government because Trump in the space of 4 years more or less gifted it to them.

Where's Biden? He made his inauguration speech, then spent 2 days signing EOs to reverse all of Trump's stupid ego spaz fits, then he's gone to sleep for 2 months. How ****awful do you need to be to lose to that guy by a landslide?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3213 - 03-07-2021, 16:13
Quote:
No it isn't, it's the point of view of 81 million Americans, and well, y'know, Dems running every part of the government because Trump in the space of 4 years more or less gifted it to them.

Where's Biden? He made his inauguration speech, then spent 2 days signing EOs to reverse all of Trump's stupid ego spaz fits, then he's gone to sleep for 2 months. How ****awful do you need to be to lose to that guy by a landslide?

he didn't.

but cnn/ap/fox told you he did, and you believe it all

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
3214 - 03-07-2021, 16:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
he didn't.

but cnn/ap/fox told you he did, and you believe it all
I believe the results of the election if that's your point. Trump appointed Supreme Court judges believe the results of the election. I guess they should know. But you do you for another 8 years minimum, will be fun to watch.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3215 - 03-07-2021, 16:19
Quote:
I believe the results of the election if that's your point.
Again...because you're outside the country and stupid. Mostly because you're stupid

cael
VeteranXV
Old
3216 - 03-07-2021, 16:22
it's gonna be a long 8 years

Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3217 - 03-07-2021, 16:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Yup. I wish condaleeza rice would have run at some point, she was amazing. I***8217;d do a rice/Owens ticket any day, then Owens/whoever later. But we certainly would **** up the democrat narrative. I guarantee that aunty tom accusations and token would be tossed around by the left, exposing their racism for anyone that still doesn***8217;t know.
For sure. Also, Colin Powell would have been awesome as well.

Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
3218 - 03-07-2021, 16:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
obsession

cael has turned into an ad. RIP cael.

cael
VeteranXV
Old
3219 - 03-07-2021, 16:27
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIs5StN8J-0

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3220 - 03-07-2021, 17:00
Quote:
Again...because you're outside the country and stupid. Mostly because you're stupid
Do you think the news we get in the USA is different than people with foreign IP's?
I'm not sure what your point is.

Page 161 of 256

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
lawndart needs ssris , team trump , trump going to prison