TW's Obama Approval Rating

Obama Job Approval

• Total voters
Rush Limbaugh said he would renounce citizenship and move somewhere in the Caribbean I think.

Scooby said he'd leave TW forever.

Like Meithos said, there were some companies that said they would leave also.

I approve of his performance in the job he was hired to do  (as opposed to the wild variety of things many Americans mistakenly believe a president is responsible for doing)  slightly more than I disapprove. It's a close call. That being said – if he wears that tan suit one more time, it might just push me over the edge.

(as opposed to the wild variety of things many Americans mistakenly believe a president is responsible for doing)

I think most disapproval lies in the variety of things Obama does that Americans know the President is not only not responsible for, but also not legally permitted to do. Like bypassing Congress to declare war or pass legislation, or assassinating American citizens without due process.

... the current crises have shown how much the world depends on us to be leaders in global affairs. ...
:lol:

Care to elaborate? Which countries are depending on the US to lead - or really, to do the thinking/decision making for them. I can't think of one.

Maybe you can. Please list. tia.

Eggi is a blathering fool. Nobody wants American 'leadership,' because it leads to groups like the IS forming. America created them. America is responsible for the wave of immigration reforms that led a large majority of the IS fighters to be from Europe. America needs to stop messing with the rest of the world. If you didn't go and murder Saddam, this whole thing with IS wouldn't exist. If you didn't back the jews, the region would be fairly peaceful in general, as far as arab relations go. America brings nothing but warfare and bloodshed globe wide.

You sound like a doe-eyed groupie (or The Onion) so it's prolly just as well.
you sound like.... well, nothing. grow a pair and say your piece or stfu with these cop-out ad hominem responses

i like the quote you posted, but those aren't your words. if you truly read what i said before you pigeonholed me, it would be at least believable that i am simply a pragmatist rather than a rabid partisan

Last edited:
I think most disapproval lies in the variety of things Obama does that Americans know the President is not only not responsible for, but also not legally permitted to do. Like bypassing Congress to declare war or pass legislation, or assassinating American citizens without due process.

That's admittedly where the preponderance of my disappointment lies. However, the only candidate who would NOT have engaged in a host of similar activities exceeding the Constitutional authority of the executive branch was Ron Paul, and he would have brought with him a bagful of different problems. Sadly, the responsibilities of the executive branch (and likewise any enforcement arm of government) are such that it is natural for its chief to seek additional powers and exploit them to the greatest extent in order to accomplish its goals. That is the entire reason for our checks and balances system, which unfortunately has been rendered ineffective due to the abdication of responsibility by Congress.

good words Bounty.

our elected officials are out of control, and need to all be replaced.

I've been hearing people say that for the past decade. Very little actually changes because everyone thinks their own house rep is fine. It's all the others who are bad.

I've been hearing people say that for the past decade. Very little actually changes because everyone thinks their own house rep is fine. It's all the others who are bad.
And this is due to gerrymandering and pork barrel legislation.

My approval of Obama depends on the issue.

I think the entire lot of them is corrupt, and I will vote to replace them every year (damn, we should be able to do that) until they actually perform... you know execute the will of the people and shit.

wouldn't that be awesome?

Back