skysnipe if u neg rep me again i swear to god

so what you're saying is you had an underage slut and still had to give her money to do some mildly degrading act for you guys?

Nah, it was a 17 year old girl from Washington that was a complete slut.

She wasn't drunk or anything and even tried to hook up with us, but we didn't want any of that because she was dirty.

We just wanted to write TW on her tits and take a pic lmao, we convinced her that TW was Tankbuster's initials :lol:, all we had to do was give her money for cigerettes :rofl:

lol lmao wildin out like a balla lol lol

and you still didnt get it wet, winning

How is seeing a disgusting hogbeasts tits anything to be remotely proud of?

I wasn't "proud" of it at all, I just thought it was funny that money for cigarettes was all it took to write on them and basically fuck her.

I have pics of her topless from before that happened when we were in a hot tub as well, she was flashing us all night lol

So you hung out with aforementioned fat chick on more than one occasion, I fail to see why she should be the one we are laughing at.

So you hung out with aforementioned fat chick on more than one occasion, I fail to see why she should be the one we are laughing at.

That was the one and only night we ever hung out with her, and it was also the first time we met her.

Plagu3 why u so mad bro
:lol: I'm not mad, I just enjoy neg repping posters of rep threads, it seems to upset them. Once the thread goes away the neg rep stops.

Plus you're a doctor, and I hate doctors.

Back