[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lmao food so expensive you can eat all day with a decent degree of nutrition for one hour of minimum wage. the poor are so skinny its not even funny ive never seen an obese person in walmart

Dnyih9NXUAERAk1.jpg

"fair wages" is the biggest gimmick of this decade

are you *sure* about that? paying for an imagined PTSD for something you had nothing to do with is fucking tough to compete against

your fantasies about me are many and fleeting

theyre also further from the truth than u could imagine

keep it up tho because its funny 2 me

:lol:

so you're implying you're that clever to troll people into a posting frenzy with the most insane posts hardly anyone but triple and vanster can compete with?

amazing for sure

idk why anyone listens to that guy. he is so obviously in all of this as an attention whore

now think about the network putting him on the air as if he is credible

ahahahaha holy fuck

I saved 2 younger somalian girls from drowning, but not before I savored my cigarette.

It was about this time last year. Autumn. Hoody and jeans weather. I see a family of retards praying to their baby rapist god at the lake. The idiots kids were swimming beyond the ropes (punishable by a $1000 fine) and the two niglets mooslims were wearing bedsheets. I watched them struggle. I thought someone else in the vicinity would help them live, so they could evolve to their full retard form, but no. The jinn looking grandmother kept yelling at me. Whatever she said made me puff my delicious Marlboro red even slower. I yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH" but within 20 seconds, some fat Mexican slob whore came up to me begging me to get them. I told her I might, but I wasnt quite sure. Then I thought "hey theres alot of people here. Maybe this blows up and I'm the next viral hero and get to go on the Ellen show and talk about my [heroic] act and we laugh over new trending memes while I'm live on the airwaves with my new fuckin haircut" so I did what any smart person would do. I took my shoes and socks and shirt off and sprinted to the drowning retarded mooslims. The fat one was flailing and overreacting (like most black girls do) so much that she almost drowned me. I was like NOPE ain't no fuckin way some peasant second class alien is gonna kill me so I take in air and hold a huge breathe. I grab her by the throat and I sink us both into the 8ft deep water to get footing. If I die saving two subhuman insects, I'm not dying in vain. Anyways, once I feel my feet in the mushy and cold lakebed, I start trudging forward. My hands pointing towards the sky, gripping two retards by the throat and armpit (groce as fuck) and once my head was above water I throw them off me. I hated myself for doing that. My girlfriend was standing there shaking her head. She told me we should have just left.... once i got the two dumb fucks to shore, no one was watching. No one saw me almost drown trying to save two subhuman mooslims, the lowest and most undesirable of all species of mammal, and I instantly regretted saving them. My clothes were soaked. No one even thanked me, not even the demon faced grandmother. I stuck around for a few minutes thinking the local news crew would interview me and the scum somalian community would reward me with some sort of monetary shit, but no. The grandma slapped the two breathing retards and forced them into her brand new (and welfare paid) Toyota 4Runner. I didnt receive a dime. But at least I almost killed those peasants when I took my sweet White pride time puffing my cigarette.

I saved 2 younger somalian girls from drowning, but not before I savored my cigarette.

It was about this time last year. Autumn. Hoody and jeans weather. I see a family of retards praying to their baby rapist god at the lake. The idiots kids were swimming beyond the ropes (punishable by a $1000 fine) and the two niglets mooslims were wearing bedsheets. I watched them struggle. I thought someone else in the vicinity would help them live, so they could evolve to their full retard form, but no. The jinn looking grandmother kept yelling at me. Whatever she said made me puff my delicious Marlboro red even slower. I yelled "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH" but within 20 seconds, some fat Mexican slob whore came up to me begging me to get them. I told her I might, but I wasnt quite sure. Then I thought "hey theres alot of people here. Maybe this blows up and I'm the next viral hero and get to go on the Ellen show and talk about my [heroic] act and we laugh over new trending memes while I'm live on the airwaves with my new fuckin haircut" so I did what any smart person would do. I took my shoes and socks and shirt off and sprinted to the drowning retarded mooslims. The fat one was flailing and overreacting (like most black girls do) so much that she almost drowned me. I was like NOPE ain't no fuckin way some peasant second class alien is gonna kill me so I take in air and hold a huge breathe. I grab her by the throat and I sink us both into the 8ft deep water to get footing. If I die saving two subhuman insects, I'm not dying in vain. Anyways, once I feel my feet in the mushy and cold lakebed, I start trudging forward. My hands pointing towards the sky, gripping two retards by the throat and armpit (groce as fuck) and once my head was above water I throw them off me. I hated myself for doing that. My girlfriend was standing there shaking her head. She told me we should have just left.... once i got the two dumb fucks to shore, no one was watching. No one saw me almost drown trying to save two subhuman mooslims, the lowest and most undesirable of all species of mammal, and I instantly regretted saving them. My clothes were soaked. No one even thanked me, not even the demon faced grandmother. I stuck around for a few minutes thinking the local news crew would interview me and the scum somalian community would reward me with some sort of monetary shit, but no. The grandma slapped the two breathing retards and forced them into her brand new (and welfare paid) Toyota 4Runner. I didnt receive a dime. But at least I almost killed those peasants when I took my sweet White pride time puffing my cigarette.

and thats how i became the fresh prince of bell air.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukme y do it fukn b hurtn 2 wakkup again 2day ffffffffffffffffffffffffukkkkk muh hed b hurtn supadupa fukn bad 4rm takn so menny fukn slaps cross muh fukn pussyass pastyass fukn bitchass l0s3r fukn teefz n m0uf ffffffffffffffffukkkkkkme b wishn me sum luk yall imma b werkn on findn sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut my fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukn mum stahtd bak wenna ah wuzzin her pussy fukme n FUKU 2 MOM FUK
d00 no him still soundn lykkit 2 wtf lmfao smdh lol :jester:

Back