[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump complains NAFTA is unfair because Canada subsidizes Canadian Farmers. So he gives 6 billion dollars to American Farmers to compensate for fallout from a trade war he initiated with Canada over unfair subsidies.

Yes, I know I set your house on fire, but we're giving you free buckets of water.

these r single moms living in poverty and working these jobs to provide

they have no options

and theres a lot of them
they had the option of not being a single mom

now they have the option to offer more than a teenager with no skills and experience.

or i guess they still have the option to whine and feel entitled to things they refuse to work for and deserve...ie you

these r single moms living in poverty and working these jobs to provide

they have no options

and theres a lot of them
They had the option of closing their legs, for one thing. And the fathers had the option to stick around. Funny how options work.

regardless of how they got there they deserve to be able to pay for their own food

u guise r on the wrong side of this as usual

and chances are they work twice as hard as you

surfing tw and reddit six hours a day stealing company time

regardless of how they got there they deserve to be able to pay for their own food

u guise r on the wrong side of this as usual

and chances are they work twice as hard as you

surfing tw and reddit six hours a day stealing company time
They can pay for it. And that's what welfare is ultimately for. Not to pay for a new iPhone. Dumbass

How about we focus on why the cost of living is always going up?

If you raise the minimum wage, all you are doing is raising the cost of living. 2 years from now people will be crying that $16/hr isn't enough, then $17/hr, 18... 19... in the 70 years since Minimum Wage laws were enacted, it has been raised 42 times(?) and has it solved the root problem of people not earning enough to live on?

How about we address the cost of living and reduce the monthly expenses of people instead of just giving them more money?

Everyone suffers when the minimum wage goes up. Everyone benefits when the cost of living goes down.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukme y do it fukn b hurtn 2 wakkup again 2day ffffffffffffffffffffffffukkkkk muh hed b hurtn supadupa fukn bad 4rm takn so menny fukn slaps cross muh fukn pussyass pastyass fukn bitchass l0s3r fukn teefz n m0uf ffffffffffffffffukkkkkkme b wishn me sum luk yall imma b werkn on findn sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut my fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukn mum stahtd bak wenna ah wuzzin her pussy fukme n FUKU 2 MOM FUK
d00 no him still soundn lykkit 2 wtf lmfao smdh lol :jester:

They can pay for it. And that's what welfare is ultimately for. Not to pay for a new iPhone. Dumbass

ya y should these ppl have the same quality of life as me

fuk the poor

maybe if we raise the price of food they'll all die LOL

whine about welfare but refuse to solve it

rather have giant corporations sucking government teet

u guise r brainwashed

get woke

ya y should these ppl have the same quality of life as me

fuk the poor

maybe if we raise the price of food they'll all die LOL

whine about welfare but refuse to solve it

rather have giant corporations sucking government teet

u guise r brainwashed

get woke
trolllololol

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukme y do it fukn b hurtn 2 wakkup again 2day ffffffffffffffffffffffffukkkkk muh hed b hurtn supadupa fukn bad 4rm takn so menny fukn slaps cross muh fukn pussyass pastyass fukn bitchass l0s3r fukn teefz n m0uf ffffffffffffffffukkkkkkme b wishn me sum luk yall imma b werkn on findn sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut my fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukn mum stahtd bak wenna ah wuzzin her pussy fukme n FUKU 2 MOM FUK
d00 no him still soundn lykkit 2 wtf lmfao smdh lol :jester:

you are saying regardless of how you lived your life

what choices you made

you demand an equal outcome, not opportunity, with people who made far better life choices and found themselves not in your poverty situation

did you know that if you graduate hs and don't have kids until you are 21 that this alone means you are like 80% less likely to end up in poverty

but let me guess you didn't do either of those things.....but here you are bitching

i blame conservatives right?

capitalism?

russia?

How about we focus on why the cost of living is always going up?

If you raise the minimum wage, all you are doing is raising the cost of living. 2 years from now people will be crying that $16/hr isn't enough, then $17/hr, 18... 19... in the 70 years since Minimum Wage laws were enacted, it has been raised 42 times(?) and has it solved the root problem of people not earning enough to live on?

How about we address the cost of living and reduce the monthly expenses of people instead of just giving them more money?

Everyone suffers when the minimum wage goes up. Everyone benefits when the cost of living goes down.

bingo.....

standard of living matters

cost of living is the problem

highest cost of living in country

all have the highest minimum wage

chicken or the egg.......i dunno

but straight line correlation and imo causation established

Last edited:
Back