[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Congressman: George Soros is a Nazi collaborator, organized the Charlottesville rallies.

Rep. Paul Gosar is pushing a couple of conspiracy theories popularized by 9/11 Truther Alex Jones about the August white supremacist rallies in Charlottesville. Specifically, the U.S. Congressman from Arizona is suggesting that the rallies were pushed as false flag operations by Democratic fundraiser George Soros. Gosar also said that he believed that Soros—who as a 14-year-old Jew in Nazi-occupied Hungary pretended to be Christian in order to not be sent to a concentration camp—was a Nazi collaborator.

Gosar made the remarks in an interview with VICE News Tonight correspondent Elle Reeve that was released on Thursday.

First, Gosar compared anti-fascist groups that confronted white supremacist groups in Charlottesville, Virginia, to an anti–right wing fanatic who shot Rep. Steve Scalise and several others at a Republican Congressional baseball practice earlier this year. “We see … it the same … with antifa. To instigate the violence and to think, ‘I’ve got a right,’” he told Vice News Tonight.

When Reeve suggested that antifa was merely responding to the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville—where one counterprotester was killed by a rally participant—the congressman brought up his conspiracy theory.

“Well, isn’t that interesting. Maybe that was created by the left,” he said. “Let’s look at the person that actually started the rally. It’s come to our attention that this is a person from Occupy Wall Street that was an Obama sympathizer.”

Do you support Trump's tax proposal? Do you actually think trickle down works?

Because this guy clearly doesn't, and is getting chastised for that opinion.

:rofl:

It's amazing the left still clings to this lie.

Define what this 'trickle down' economics is and why it doesnt work.

Burden of proof is on you in case you didnt understand that. I highly doubt you will though. You arent educated enough and the depth of your knowledge can only make it through a headline at best.

Why does it not surprise me ss actually beleives in trickle down in the year 2017 after decades of the wage gap increasing

Last edited:

Maybe the vastly increasing wealth disparity over the last 40 years? There are other factors at play, but taxation is certainly a big part of it. The corporate shareholder culture is to increase the bottom line at all costs, and higher taxation puts somewhat of a brake on that.

:rofl:

It's amazing the left still clings to this lie.

Burden of proof is on you in case you didnt understand that. I highly doubt you will though. You arent educated enough and the depth of your knowledge can only make it through a headline at best.

IMF said:
The researchers calculated that when the richest 20% of society increase their income by one percentage point, the annual rate of growth shrinks by nearly 0.1% within five years.
This shows that "the benefits do not trickle down," the researchers wrote in their report, which analyzed over 150 countries.
By contrast, when the lowest 20% of earners see their income grow by one percentage point, the rate of growth increases by nearly 0.4% over the same period.

Supply side economics they screamed as the universe enters heat death.

IMF obviously Soros funded communist outfit.

If the rich just have a little more money...

Stupid to donate money to the poor. Repubs no how to do it. Dems are slowly realizing there is no money in helping the poor left fags

Trump supporters eager to ‘drain the swamp’ help fill Republican Party coffers - The Washington Post

Fueled by a string of fundraising appeals from President Trump to his supporters, the Republican Party is on track to raise more money from small-dollar contributions than it has collected in more than a decade.

The influx of cash from Trump’s base is helping the GOP amass a major advantage as the parties prepare to battle for control of Congress in the 2018 elections, with the Republican National Committee pulling in nearly twice as much money overall as its Democratic counterpart this year.

2300-RNCsmalldonors-1003.jpg

OWNED MEGA MAGA

Ps My charitable donations this year so far.

1,000.00 NRA (after that one ad about the left attacking)

1,500.00 RNC

Don't tell me I don't do my part

Back