[~100 pics + story] My trip through South-America.

My cousin and his GF did the same trip. Went down Argentina and then toured around the Continent for 6 months. The pictures they brought back were just insane.

Looks like a good time, just re enforces the fact that I will have to do a trip like this when I graduate from University.

First thing we did was mountainbike the most dangerous road in the world . This is one thing we heard about from another backpacker who we met in the Pantanal back in Brazil.

more dangerious then route poker southern baghdad?

How can threads like this only get 11 pages, and threads like "Hej DEWDS, MY PRetendeded GirlFIREND GOT PREGn4nt, SHoulD I KICK Her DOwn Some STRAIRz?" get 20+ pages.

How can threads like this only get 11 pages, and threads like "Hej DEWDS, MY PRetendeded GirlFIREND GOT PREGn4nt, SHoulD I KICK Her DOwn Some STRAIRz?" get 20+ pages.

I thought about this too :p.

Man I wish myself and I didn't have a job so we could do the same thing, awesome sef, nice ass camera to get those pics on auto settings as well :)

Awesome pics.

I'm going to South america this summer. We're probably gonna go to Peru and Bolivia only. I can't wait after seeing your pics.

All the image exif data I looked at all had auto-white balance and auto exposure,
if you look at your night shot how grainy it is, with 1/4 second exposure, if you had manually put it longer at night (keeping the camera very still) you get something like this:
109_thumb2.jpg

You somewhat have that effect since the exposure is slower than usual being night, but a bit longer would make all the difference.

Back