Shooting on VA Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he shot people at 7am then waited 2 hours to kill more?

The rumors are that the morning shooting was a girlfriend at a residence hall.

The obvious theory is that he got pissed, shot his gf, steamed for a while (waited for classes to fill up since 8am classes aren't usually full) and then went to the classrooms.

I don't get how the campus wasn't flooded with police after the first shooting, considering the shooter got away...

:shrug: MAybe he hid out? Maybe he waited for a reason (the class he wanted to shoot up didn't start until X) Maybe if he was really looking for his gf then he was waiting for her class? :shrug: I dunno

Today's schedule:

7:00am Kill some people
7:30am Breakfast
8:00am Freshman Algebra
9:00am Kill some more people

So he shot people at 7am then waited 2 hours to kill more?

It's not hard to hide in college campuses the newer campuses built during the vietnam war were designed to be confusing in order to deter large protests. Especially the dormitories. Our president's office at the university at buffalo has a moat in order to prevent a student take over.

2 separate incidents for sure... because the first shooting was at 7am, the next shooting two hours later. I suppose it could've been the same guy, though.

The guy just said the 2 shootings had a lone gunman, Meaning he did both.

Probably killed someone and then decided he was fucked and went apeshit?

Its just surprising that within that 2 hour window the police weren't taking over the entire campus trying to find this shooter... you'd think a 2 hour headstart would ensure that another 20 fucking people don't get shot.

what pisses me off is they're gonna publish letters, books, interviews etc, so that this fucking asshole can be idolized by the next sick fuck. i swear to god this shit should be handled by the govt.

"videos and letters were found by the authorities and destroyed accordingly."

Its just surprising that within that 2 hour window the police weren't taking over the entire campus trying to find this shooter...

wtf kind of response time is this... campus police are ON CAMPUS. I want to hear a really close review of what happened.

So I was in the WAJ 4th floor computer lab (right next to girls wing) last night, and a buddy of mine said he was pulling an all-nighter.

He was prolly in there at 7 this morning.

Theres also multiple cameras in the lab that proably caught the audio of the shots. Look for the feed from those cameras on the news here in the next weeks.

OMG I can't believe 10 high school graduates didn't warn 30,000 and 4,000 faculty members in the span of an hour! Don't they have some sort of brain wave manipulator that can alert every person to the danger of crazy people with guns within a 2 square mile radius!?

My thoughts are that if they knew a shooting took place at 7am, and the gunman got away... wouldn't cops be canvassing the entire school trying to find this fuck? It just seems odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back