[NWS][PICS][EPIC] 12 Boobs of Christmas contest: Taurus girl wants boobs, VOTE NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well next time lets do beer n wings or something when you come though

will probably be down sometime around june or july with the wife and baby, the wife wants to go to the disney theme park, so yeah. look forward to beer and wings in either june or july.

will probably be down sometime around june or july with the wife and baby, the wife wants to go to the disney theme park, so yeah. look forward to beer and wings in either june or july.

Oh geeze, if you do stay at our house then, the prices just went up again at the hotels and such, we live on the direct backside of disney. And we have a pool.

Oh geeze, if you do stay at our house then, the prices just went up again at the hotels and such, we live on the direct backside of disney. And we have a pool.

haha i'll see what the old lady thinks of it. she might not be to kosher with it but who knows. she likes to save money =P

Sorry, I don't give charity to those more fortunate than me. I'll vote after models start grabbing my dick or something. Should be any day now...

I voted, 90.1% we are closing the gap

although Ill say that I think she will look hotter with out some fake funbags.. she has a killer body when she isnt sucking in her gut and has a real cute face.. she has so much going for her now why ruin it with implants.

oh well I guess I am on the of the wierd guys that thinks implants ruin women. Either way if she wants it ill vote =D good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back