[EPIC][STICKY PLZ] The Twist of the Century

Thanks for all the support guys. And I'm the only guy shes been with in few months or so she says, so it's gettin' pinned on me regardless.

El Mar, she's decided that if we do an abortion, it's gonna be the pill method at home, like a forced miscarraige. That way we avoid most of the ugliness of the clinic and the stigma attached to it.

Now regarding how she feels about it... all shes telling me is that she can't have a child right now. Her family can't know shes pregnant. I guess shes overriding her natural female instincts with logic, something I didn't think was possible, but thank god.

Doctors in t-minus 5 hours to make doubly sure on pregnancy.

While I don't agree with you posting all this here GL with it all man. Should be ok with the pill. It works till 8 weeks. I think everyone here who screams abort, etc should humble themselves byt reading the details or what a DNC is, the risks, and what the girl goes through. You wanna lose sleep for a week? Take your girl to have that done and tell me you wish it on anybody, I dare you. Yeah the pill is an early and better phsycological alternative as to how it works but it only works to a certain point in time.

To all those preaching pro life, put yourself in his shoes. You have a child with a woman whom you do not get along, you will sacrifice both of your freedoms (have to both live close to each other to help raise the kid, spend money for both childcare (at least a 1000 a month just for daycare) and then support for the mother) and have that burden to bare when finding a potential mate. It's not a simple decision. I bet half of you guys don't even have medical insurance that would cover the baby when it's born yet you're preaching pro life. Oh yeah and dont think about finding another job so easy, that 6 months without insurance will cost you another 1000 a month to get cobra so that kid is covered.

For you youngins. It was best put to me this way "It's not the bomb that gets em it's the drip" You might laugh till it happens to you. And a little tip on pregancy tests. The urine deals show up after 8-10 days of conception. Blood tests are only more sensative to the hormone level increase so they can detect before 10 days. If it show up on the over the counter strip, hang onto your ass, it's the real deal.

Unfortunatley when it comes to pregancy, there is no "easy" option, and you bet she goes through more then you both physically and emotionally. Treat her with a little more respect and dont post her picture up here or make a joke of it. It's just not funny. How would you feel if she told you she was keeping it not matter what....

No luck needed. Its all science. Just don't fuck up again or ill lose a lot of respect for ya. I still love u, and shes hot. Id probably try and get her pregnant too if i was drunk :p

uh

call me old-fashioned, sentimental, a pussy, or whatever you want

but if i knocked a girl up and had to end the life growing inside of her i wouldnt write a story that sounded like i was bragging.

you're a pretty good guy from what i gather but this isnt really funny or amusing. it's a fucked up situation and i hope you at least learn from it.

Signed.

not reading the whole thread. here's my 2 cents, because you, LGBR, love and respect me for the wonderful and caring lover that I am.

here's the thing -

the fact that you went to get a morning after pill tells me that you didn't wrap it when you fucked her. This means that either (1) you both understood that she was on birth control AND clean or (2) you acted like a fuckin idiot.

I had kids very, very early on in my life- about a year from where you are right now is when I got the mother of my children pregnant the first time, and she told me (at the time) "i can't get pregnant". The next line is "yeah, we can go get an abortion" followed by "well, there's always adoption" and finally "hey, I'm keeping the kid and if you want to stick around, then stick around. otherwise don't."

so yeah. be more careful, man.

oh and - as someone who held the hand of a woman having an abortion and watched what was my creation sucked out of the womb of a woman, I can tell you right now that abortion is the Least Funny thing on the planet. *I* was devastated and nearly in tears for a few days afterward, let alone the effect on her... so yeah. not fucking funny.

Last edited:
I still don't understand why he's using this sad turn of events for whoring the attention of TW. It's like the kid who will throw a brick through a shop window then go running up to the bigger kids yelling "Look what I did!!" just to prove he's "cool".

For the love of god, the people who post here aren't so important that you need bring personal drama here and treat it like a farce just to get recognition from them. Learn a little fucking tact.

She's pretty hot tho. Like I said she's way out of LGBR's league. He should trick her into keeping the baby.

not reading the whole thread. here's my 2 cents, because you, LGBR, love and respect me for the wonderful and caring lover that I am.

here's the thing -

the fact that you went to get a morning after pill tells me that you didn't wrap it when you fucked her. This means that either (1) you both understood that she was on birth control AND clean or (2) you acted like a fuckin idiot.

I had kids very, very early on in my life- about a year from where you are right now is when I got the mother of my children pregnant the first time, and she told me (at the time) "i can't get pregnant". The next line is "yeah, we can go get an abortion" followed by "well, there's always adoption" and finally "hey, I'm keeping the kid and if you want to stick around, then stick around. otherwise don't."

so yeah. be more careful, man.

oh and - as someone who held the hand of a woman having an abortion and watched what was my creation sucked out of the womb of a woman, I can tell you right now that abortion is the Least Funny thing on the planet. *I* was devastated and nearly in tears for a few days afterward, let alone the effect on her... so yeah. not fucking funny.

Tiny bunny, Loop is wise.
It'll be ok. WEAR A CONDOM.

Durak said:
what an upstanding young female you found to stick your dick in to
wtf does this even mean? please. only dirty whore girls get pregnant? right.

wtf does this even mean? please. only dirty whore girls get pregnant? right.

it means going in unwrapped whether or not she got pregnant is a bad bad idea

also, by the tone of the first post something tells me lgbr did not learn his lesson

First of all, you faggots need to read the entire thread. LGBR used to be extremely annoying. He's still got his moments, but he gets pussy now. I don't think I've seen him once without some different hot chick all over him. So, get the fuck over the LOL LGBR LOL shitl

Secondly, anyone here telling him he's doing the wrong thing is either a virgin or a bible humper, or both. You have no fucking clue what his situation is like. Killing a few cells that might turn out to be a normal baby is a lot better than ruining two people's lives, and raising some kid in a household that's overworked and underfunded and miserable. One less family living in the ghetto and hating their lives seems like a good thing to me. Yeah, I agree, he should've worn a rubber. But anyone getting all high and mighty on LGBR wishes they could get a girl that looked half that good. This isn't a fucking movie. Everything doesn't always go according to "the man rules", and sometimes some unfortunate shit like this happens. Is a penis going into a vagina such a huge thing that he should have to pay for it for the rest of his life?

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS

i'm so glad i'm not taking that room

it's got bad juju now

First of all, you faggots need to read the entire thread. LGBR used to be extremely annoying. He's still got his moments, but he gets pussy now. I don't think I've seen him once without some different hot chick all over him. So, get the fuck over the LOL LGBR LOL shitl

Secondly, anyone here telling him he's doing the wrong thing is either a virgin or a bible humper, or both. You have no fucking clue what his situation is like. Killing a few cells that might turn out to be a normal baby is a lot better than ruining two people's lives, and raising some kid in a household that's overworked and underfunded and miserable. One less family living in the ghetto and hating their lives seems like a good thing to me. Yeah, I agree, he should've worn a rubber. But anyone getting all high and mighty on LGBR wishes they could get a girl that looked half that good. This isn't a fucking movie. Everything doesn't always go according to "the man rules", and sometimes some unfortunate shit like this happens. Is a penis going into a vagina such a huge thing that he should have to pay for it for the rest of his life?

um... wow.

the point, i think, is that as a responsible person, you would probably want to avoid having to put a woman through getting an abortion or the emotional trama of adoption. also, diseases ARE out there, and being careful isn't a bad idea...

keep in mind that I am a pro-choice atheist who was also a manwhore when not involved with a woman directly.

"But anyone getting all high and mighty on LGBR wishes they could get a girl that looked half that good."
It has nothing to do with that. I like LGBR and enjoy his posts. I'm glad he can get laid. I was just saying, and I think a lot of others are just saying, that he needs to put a condom on before there are unintended consequences (like say, oh, i don't know... an abortion?).

you're looking for an argument where there isn't one.

Back