[HOTORNOT] Kurayami vs. SegaRob [RESULTS]

gumb0 juan said:
And the bullshit pictures of other people that you post....and "LOL" about isnt idiotic?

Stop being a hypocrite. You are just mad because its all on you now.

exactly, he has no place telling other people that they are ugly or whatever if he's are a ugly sack of shit himself.

Project2501 said:
People always claim I'm ugly but I have an 8.5 at hotornot and apparently I'm hotter than 83% of men on the site :lol: :shrug:
Yeah but that rating doesn't correlate with your overall douchebaggery so don't act all high and mighty.

Id say Kura is handsome, but he has better pics of himself. The card holding looks like he smells something bad, but it's not 5.2 bad. At the moment, I myself am making a kura bad smell face irl becuase I smell some illegal down voting just to make the thread. Still a funny thread though. If I was to do it, I would make a Kura Mysapce profile just to parody him, but I guess I cant expect people to be as cool as I am.

Amadeus said:
If that was trying to be "mocking", then it was a really shitty attempt. Work on your sense of humor a bit.
A person that cannot remember what they said 20 minutes ago and cannot make the mental leap required to understand that a very similar statement is meant to make fun of their faulty logic certainly would appear to be mentally deficient.

At least I learned that you're an idiot today. :shrug:

Reggs said:
Id say Kura is handsome, but he has better pics of himself. The card holding looks like he smells something bad, but it's not 5.2 bad. At the moment, I myself am making a kura bad smell face irl becuase I smell some illegal down voting just to make the thread. Still a funny thread though. If I was to do it, I would make a Kura Mysapce profile just to parody him, but I guess I cant expect people to be as cool as I am.

What in the MOTHER FUCK did you just say?

26oz2.jpg

Kurayami said:
A person that cannot remember what they said 20 minutes ago and cannot make the mental leap required to understand that a very similar statement is meant to make fun of their faulty logic certainly would appear to be mentally deficient.

At least I learned that you're an idiot today. :shrug:
But you see, caring about something and taking something seriously are not "very similar" by any means. A lot of people watch the weather forecast because they care about what it's gonna be like that day, but they don't cut themselves over some rain.

It's like if I made a joke about you incorporating clockworks or mechanical computers. It's kinda sorta like airplanes, but not quite.

Back