[HOTORNOT] Kurayami vs. SegaRob [RESULTS]

Kurayami said:
I'd like for all of the people claiming that I have been "owned" to explain this one to me.

Not once did I ever claim to be attractive. My picture has been posted on this site regularly for five years. So basically I'm somehow "owned" when TI, the guy who has been single-mindedly obsessed with me for several years because I bested him in an argument, posts my picture on a website and, through an extremely unscientific method, determines that I am unattractive.

Man, I am so owned for never claiming that I was good looking and making my picture available for the past five years! Furthermore, I don't even care. I have nobody to impress. I'm supposed to care when a bunch of nerds on the internet aren't attracted to me? Jesus Christ, some of you are unfathomably stupid.

This might be the most idiotic and desperate attempt I've ever seen on this forum.

I dunno why you even care. This thread is retarded.

The worst part is that TI hasn't posted a picture of himself at any point. The reason? Because he makes threads mocking looks. I'm not a fan of kura, I think he makes a lot of good threads poor by attacking people to bring it to himself. However, these kinds of threads are much worse because the poster doesn't have the balls to post a picture of himself.

sheex said:
I'd venture to say a better picture of kura might have different results
Possibly, especially since that is the only picture in the history of the world in which anybody has said I bear even a passing resemblence to Steven King in.

But really, I don't care. TI apparently cares more about my looks than I do.

Kurayami said:
I'd like for all of the people claiming that I have been "owned" to explain this one to me.

Not once did I ever claim to be attractive. My picture has been posted on this site regularly for five years. So basically I'm somehow "owned" when TI, the guy who has been single-mindedly obsessed with me for several years because I bested him in an argument, posts my picture on a website and, through an extremely unscientific method, determines that I am unattractive.

Man, I am so owned for never claiming that I was good looking and making my picture available for the past five years! Furthermore, I don't even care. I have nobody to impress. I'm supposed to care when a bunch of nerds on the internet aren't attracted to me? Jesus Christ, some of you are unfathomably stupid.

This might be the most idiotic and desperate attempt I've ever seen on this forum.
Kurayami said:
I know I'm better looking than SegaRob.
:rolleyes:

Btw, if you didn't care, you wouldn't be making all these long winded posts. But it seems that you have nothing better to do than get defensive over a good joke, and that's very very sad. :(

Vanster said:
I dunno why you even care. This thread is retarded.
I agree.

The only thing about this that I find at all annoying is the people chiming in with "LOL UR OWNED B/C HOTORNOT SEZ U R NOT SOMETHING U NEVAR CLAIMED 2 B HOF THREAD JUST LET IT GO." It's sheer fucking idiocy. I could understand it if I set myself up as some suave GQ model, but I've never done such a thing and my picture has always been available. :shrug:

It also doesn't change the fact that SegaRob looks freakish.

fedex said:
The worst part is that TI hasn't posted a picture of himself at any point. The reason? Because he makes threads mocking looks. I'm not a fan of kura, I think he makes a lot of good threads poor by attacking people to bring it to himself. However, these kinds of threads are much worse because the poster doesn't have the balls to post a picture of himself.

i dont even care who started it, i just think this thread is comedy

Kurayami said:
I agree.

The only thing about this that I find at all annoying is the people chiming in with "LOL UR OWNED B/C HOTORNOT SEZ U R NOT SOMETHING U NEVAR CLAIMED 2 B HOF THREAD JUST LET IT GO." It's sheer fucking idiocy. I could understand it if I set myself up as some suave GQ model, but I've never done such a thing and my picture has always been available. :shrug:

It also doesn't change the fact that SegaRob looks freakish.

And the bullshit pictures of other people that you post....and "LOL" about isnt idiotic?

Stop being a hypocrite. You are just mad because its all on you now.

ASHLHZAWBUMM.jpg

She received an 8. Hot or Not is sure a good indication of physical attractiveness.

Fool said:
ASHLHZAWBUMM.jpg

She received an 8. Hot or Not is sure a good indication of physical attractiveness.
I'm pretty sure you can switch pictures and keep the same rating. So she could have posted some model and then switched it when the rating was up high.

gumb0 juan said:
And the bullshit pictures of other people that you post....and "LOL" about isnt idiotic?

Stop being a hypocrite. You are just mad because its all on you now.
Holy shit.

I am so glad that some of you exist only as text for me. If I actually had to accept that people so profoundly stupid could exist in the same world as me, I don't know if I could cope.

sheex said:
I don't know why nobody has pointed out that their pictures are VERY different qualities

you've got a picture of segarob doing a faggy GQ pose trying to impress the ladies, and what looks like a candid picture of kura making a goofy face while sitting like a 3 year old on a couch

I'd venture to say a better picture of kura might have different results

Good idea, Kura make the same pose SegaRob is making and take another picture so we can have official results.

Back