[HOTORNOT] Kurayami vs. SegaRob [RESULTS]

RamataKahn said:
There is nothing scientific about visual physical attraction. In this case the majority of thousands of women who frequent the site find SR more attractive than you.
Or TI and a few buddies with some proxies, anyway.

Oh man, he's in denial now. I didn't even vote once for either picture. I didn't post links to the pages from Tribalwar either to keep the voting from being skewed. You're going to have to just live with this one.

Tribal Imperialist said:
kuralyndie3fw.jpg

:rofl:

Patton said:
:rolleyes:

You don't agree with me and you're mean to me so... hotornot says you're ugly.

It's more a case of 'you constantly post pictures of segarob mocking his appearance, so why don't we see what anonymous internet trawlers think of you side by side.'

I'd like for all of the people claiming that I have been "owned" to explain this one to me.

Not once did I ever claim to be attractive. My picture has been posted on this site regularly for five years. So basically I'm somehow "owned" when TI, the guy who has been single-mindedly obsessed with me for several years because I bested him in an argument, posts my picture on a website and, through an extremely unscientific method, determines that I am unattractive.

Man, I am so owned for never claiming that I was good looking and making my picture available for the past five years! Furthermore, I don't even care. I have nobody to impress. I'm supposed to care when a bunch of nerds on the internet aren't attracted to me? Jesus Christ, some of you are unfathomably stupid.

This might be the most idiotic and desperate attempt I've ever seen on this forum.

They're both guys. Who gives a shit about who's better looking than whom?
Unless of course you find yourself attracted to guys who are handsome.

Fag.

Fool said:
The sample size is different though.
ya

plus i think this is the type of thing where multiple tests should be done, like repost the pics and keep doing it and see if you get the same results

Last edited:
I don't know why nobody has pointed out that their pictures are VERY different qualities

you've got a picture of segarob doing a faggy GQ pose trying to impress the ladies, and what looks like a candid picture of kura making a goofy face while sitting like a 3 year old on a couch

I'd venture to say a better picture of kura might have different results

Kurayami said:
I'd like for all of the people claiming that I have been "owned" to explain this one to me.

Not once did I ever claim to be attractive. My picture has been posted on this site regularly for five years. So basically I'm somehow "owned" when TI, the guy who has been single-mindedly obsessed with me for several years because I bested him in an argument, posts my picture on a website and, through an extremely unscientific method, determines that I am unattractive.

Man, I am so owned for never claiming that I was good looking and making my picture available for the past five years! Furthermore, I don't even care. I have nobody to impress. I'm supposed to care when a bunch of nerds on the internet aren't attracted to me? Jesus Christ, some of you are unfathomably stupid.

This might be the most idiotic and desperate attempt I've ever seen on this forum.

And TI never posts his picture and avoids the inquiry as to such altogether.

segarob might be hotter than Kura, but 5.2 is still 'hot' not 'not'. I'm also willing to bet you could post different pictures of both of them and get totally different results.

Back