[HOTORNOT] Kurayami vs. SegaRob [RESULTS]

Comedy:

1. Kura making fun of Sega's appearance
2. Sega being voted more attractive than Kura by a random sample of internet people
3. Kura "rarr if you think this is funny u r stupid im glad u really dont exist or i couldnt live with the stupidity of the world i never claimed to be good looking"

old_skul said:
Jesus, I'd never seen a picture of Kurayami before. I'm fucking shocked. I posted a pic of myself at one point on HoN and scored a 9.3. Not bragging, just...wow.

My eyes are burning now.

Kind of drives home that attitude where he tries to convince everyone he is a loner by choice.

oh shit.

TWHOF.

and of course how did these pics surface originally, particularly the kura one. He doesn't seem the type to release photos of himself.

Kurayami said:
Post the PM.
There was absolutely no down voting. If I could prove it, I would. I didn't even vote on either of them. I also kept te links to the pages off of TeeDub so that people here wouldnt downvote or upvote one of them. The results you see are untampered with.

Not any different than the reply I posted earlier, but I assume Reggs didn't read the whole thread.

I know you really wish this was fake. Unfourtunately for you, it isn't.

Tribal Imperialist said:
Not any different than the reply I posted earlier, but I assume Reggs didn't read the whole thread.
So basically not only are you bringing your e-grudge against me to other sites, you're now attempting to argue your case to people that don't give a shit through PMs.

As if we needed more evidence of the fact that you're fucking weird.

If you were a girl, I might be flattered.

Kurayami said:
So basically not only are you bringing your e-grudge against me to other sites, you're now attempting to argue your case to people that don't give a shit through PMs.

That's right, attack the person.

Kurayami said:

This is a Mavian post if I've ever seen one. "WAH! STOP ATTACKING ME!"

Tribal Imperialist said:
This is a Mavian post if I've ever seen one. "WAH! STOP ATTACKING ME!"
Yes, because I've certainly asked for people to stop saying things about me in this thread. I mean, pointing out your bizarre behavior is certainly tantamount to doing that. I can see how you'd get "you're weird" and "STOP ATTACKING ME" confused since they are so similar.

You're a very sad person, TI.

i find it funny that someone could be motivated enough to do this for someone he dislikes on the internet.

also that photshop by brass is hilarious.

Back