Marweas still hasnt told us about getting fired

The thread title should be replaced and the thread starters post abolished and replaced with someone cool.

Wildcat was a lot of fun although it wasn't too useful in actual competitive gameplay. Just fucking around with it was a blast.

I disagree. During the original physics, it was EXTREMELY useful in the right circumstances, and fucking god-like on archipelago, IN competition. Many people just didn't want to take the time to learn the bad ass-ness of it and just wrote it off.

Yeah, just have to chime in. Thanks to all the developers and people associated with the franchise that responded. After the shit this community has put some of you through, I can't imagine your claims of loving the community are as simple as they seem. I don't doubt your love, just the innocence of it. Hell, we're quite the abusive boyfriends at time.

But still, thanks for the time, thanks for the answers, and most of all, thanks for the games and all the great fucking memories.

Ditto to all the thanks given to the devs. Also, so weird to see all the love being given to T2 when it was the bane of this community for so long. I've had the most fun playing T2 of any game, ever, and that's from a 25-year vet.
Old_hat_Emoticon.gif
;)

Anyway, thanks gang.

Much love for all the Dynamix/Sierra/GG guys to show up and talk about a pretty painful experience. You made my college career at GT much more fun than it would have been otherwise. :bigthumb:

Back