[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Actually, you are right about that. I wouldn’t put it past you guys that if Trump’s financial info came out and it was evident he’s been lying about his wealth his entire life, he was leveraged to foreign interests and making national decisions based on that, etc. you guys would turn a blind eye and vote for him anyway.

and i wouldn't be surprised if you guys claimed russian collusion and called a second special council if it was found that trump bought a fucking mcdonalds burger in russia once.

and i wouldn't be surprised if you guys claimed russian collusion and called a second special council if it was found that trump bought a fucking mcdonalds burger in russia once.

Trump Tower Moscow: Rudy Giuliani Said There Were “No Plans.” Here They Are.

I like how there’s so much corruption from the Trump presidency that stories that would normally be legacy killers/impeachable offenses are forgotten within a week because of the constant wrongdoing and the complicit GOP.

Can we talk about the dank Trump Thanos meme? What a solid piece of meme magic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never even saw the meme. But, saw a clip of Don Lemon saying are you people insane referring to them releasing it. When even Don Lemon of all people is right about things, you’ve totally fucked up.

I wonder if the Jersey shooter violating gun laws on 3 prior occasions is why SharpShooter stopped talking about it.

Back