Are you experienced
Have you ever been experienced
I have
I have

Last edited:
OK
Fuck the Philippines too.
At China'sbehest, Rodrigo Duterte turns his navy into a beach patrol

...Duterte's defense secretary announced on Tuesday that the navy of the Philippines will no longer participate in any South China Sea military exercises outside its 12-mile sovereign maritime borders....China has put significant pressure on the Philippines, a traditional U.S. ally, to avoid participation in escalating U.S. military exercises in the South China Sea. Frustrated by the increasing willingness of other allies to participate in such exercises, Beijing fears the presentation of an international alliance that shreds Xi's claim that China seeks only mutual respect. It's likely that Xi has offered Duterte some kind of significant investment deal or other favor in return for announcements such as this one.

Last edited:
U.S. sanctions Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam - Axios

...Why it matters: It's the toughest sanction yet imposed on China for its destruction of Hong Kong’s relatively free political system.

The Treasury noted sanctions against Lam are due to her "implementing Beijing’s policies of suppression of freedom and democratic processes."
A group of other top Hong Kong and mainland China officials were also included in the list of sanctions.
The sanctions target any U.S. holdings or property owned by the sanctioned individuals or any companies they own, per the announcement...
The Trump administration in recent weeks has gone after individuals and entities that human rights advocates have long condemned as complicit in China’s massive human rights violations, including Xinjiang's party secretary and the paramilitary Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps.

I wonder what Biden has to say about China?

Last edited:
This is absolutely more important than finding out which
50% black woman Bigon has picked to hold him up.

tl: can't even watch and listen in the background

French help ccp build lab...
gain of function done; french faulci others know
ccp military took over lab; humans the target
ccp-virus

SCIENCE! EXPERTS!

Alright I know what TW wants

There's a real cute girl in this vid!; And she absolutely Fucks China!!

5FQHQg3.png

tehvul put the team on his back along with a 250lb linebacker British transvestite named Natasha.

gg i win.

I heard Anthony Vesuvius did this as well back in the day and this is why I feel like the nation of FUTAGA Azland is the most important union.

I think that would pretty much destroy the US economy

But I would love to see it work, fuck those virus spreading assholes. I can do without an iphone and a few million foreign students every year

I think that would pretty much destroy the US economy

But I would love to see it work, fuck those virus spreading assholes. I can do without an iphone and a few million foreign students every year

Destroy? Naw. Rest of the world would be more than happy to pick up any slack and fill the gaps. It could also start a broader change that moves other countries away as they will see its a viable option.

Almost sounds like what led up to Japan getting all shitty before WWII.

Back