Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

It just has to be self interest greed.
I can see it from my standpoint if I was a
[shudder] democrat voter

As a teacher, my health care was part of my salary,
(you could chip in a little more for 'better' care; i never did.)
It has always been better than average health care.
Unfortunately, Teachers by a large majority vote Dimocrat

So that good/better care gets taken away and you now want to heavily tax my salary for poorer health care
(fuck you it is poorer)
basically to subsidize ... who? not anyone I know.
So Teachers et al vote corrupt Biden 'cause they for sure can't stomach Bernie
wutawrld that they don't wake up to President Trump; Tell me again the horrible wars we're in and the globalist defeatism....
You don't like Trump grabbin' pussy? is that it? wtf
Biden voters are all

Last edited:
NBC Manipulates Video: Cuts Around Biden Threatening to Assault Autoworker

In a viral moment from an auto plant in Detroit Tuesday, a raging Joe Biden lashed out and threatened to assault (slap) an autoworker who confronted him about his support for curtailing Second Amendment rights. The threat was omitted by all the broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) and Univision, with CNNEE and Telemundo ignoring the incident altogether. But what NBC Nightly News did was particularly deceptive in that they completely cut around Biden’s threat of physical violence.

In the NBC coverage of the “tense confrontation,” correspondent Gabe Gutierrez actually noted that Biden did want to ban so-called “assault weapons” before boasting that the former Vice President “pulled no punches.” He then played the manipulated video:

BIDEN: We’ll take your AR – your AR-14s away.

AUTOWORKER (talking about Biden sticking a finger in his face): This is not okay. [Transition] You’re working for me, man.

BIDEN: I'm not working for you. Gimme a break, man. Don’t be such a horse’s ass.

These Fake News organizations need to be held accountable!

Where's Hunter?
Hunter Biden Says Coronavirus Is Keeping Him From Attending Child Support Deposition | The Daily Caller

“It is unsafe for the Defendant to travel, as travel restrictions have been implemented both domestically and internationally, particularly on airlines, due to the Coronavirus,” Hunter Biden’s lawyer wrote in a court filing.

Politico Uncovers Allegations Of Suspicious Business Dealings Involving Joe Biden’s Brother
The FBI raided Americor Health hospital on January 20 amid suspicions of illegal activities involving members of Biden’s family. It appears they may have found evidence of illicit business dealings in connection to the former vice president’s career as a government official.

What a winning family!!!

Senate Panel Seeks Documents in Biden-Ukraine Investigation

Snip20200224-39.png

Don't worry
They're building a wall around Joe
Clyburn Says DNC Should to Protect Biden

As the Super Tuesday II results began to trickle in, House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.) told NPR that the Democratic National Committee should "shut this primary down" and even cancel debates if former Vice President Joe Biden won big that evening and became the "prohibitive nominee." He went on to suggest that the party needs to cancel the primary in order to protect Joe Biden from himself.

Don't open your mouth Joe, you can hurt yourself.

Since Corona is spreading fast in the US, and since Americans don't have universal health care, will boomers go out next week to vote for Biden?? Stay tuned!

real booming is forgetting to buy more forever stamps, but still having a few $.03 stamps to cover the difference

Last edited:
Back