Cheated On

mr_luc said:
No kidding.

I'm 19, and I feel pretty safe in saying I have accumulated a deeper knowledge, wisdom and general understanding of the world that I live in than Orby will in the entire course of his life. Unless something truly earth-shattering happens to him to break up his narrowly focused, insular world-view. But, fuck, he lives in Canada; what are the odds of that happening?

:rofl: an American calling me narrow minded and ignorant of the world? :rofl: give me a fucking break, that is the biggest fucking joke ever. I am pretty sure you don't have a fucking clue. 19 is nothing buddy.

orbital 123 said:
I wouldn't call it worthless. Someone from my graduating class is a diplomat with foreign affairs, lots of other people are working for NGO's doing development work, human rights stuff. I decided I didn't want to do the developent stuff, and it is uber competative to get into those government positions, so I wasn't going to get in there, unless I took the foreign service exam again. I didn't feel like I wanted to do that, and really I always wanted to go into a science, so instead of doing the 4 years of university for another degree, I am doing two years so I can get out and work and then take classes on the side for another degree. So you see, I do have a plan, and it is coming along fine right now. one more year to go. Then I guess you will have to find something else to insult be about.

I am lucky that my parents have let me live here while going to school. I know some parents wouldn't. In my mind I don't see that as a bad thing, you can't afford to go party, or do anything like that. As for the stima of living at home at my age. I don't really care. I know what I have to do to get where I want to go, and I am doing it. Some internet faggot who obviously can't keep a woman isn't going to shit in my corn flakes. I tell you that.

At least I could get one :) As for you...your degree is worthless because it hasn't gotten you a job. It's paper, and that's all.

orbital 123 said:
:rofl: an American calling me narrow minded and ignorant of the world? :rofl: give me a fucking break, that is the biggest fucking joke ever. I am pretty sure you don't have a fucking clue. 19 is nothing buddy.

you are ignorant of the world...you live in a basement :lol:

a concerned party has suggested an edit to my horribly crappy summary from about a page ago:

[18:20:23] <xpdnc> flash: sends pics of himself masturbating to Jane
[18:20:29] <xpdnc> Jane: sleeps with Flash
[18:25:46] <RivetGirl> he DID f*** her?
[18:26:14] <xpdnc> you don't send each other gay pics like that unless you've already gotten some

xpdnc said:
At least I could get one :) As for you...your degree is worthless because it hasn't gotten you a job. It's paper, and that's all.

I am pretty sure I could get one if I really wanted one. They are more trouble than they are worth though.

Oh I also didn't realized living in a basement meant I don't know what goes on in the world. I guess if I lived on the first or second floor I would know more? :lol:

orbital 123 said:
I wouldn't call it worthless. Someone from my graduating class is a diplomat with foreign affairs, lots of other people are working for NGO's doing development work, human rights stuff. I decided I didn't want to do the developent stuff, and it is uber competative to get into those government positions, so I wasn't going to get in there, unless I took the foreign service exam again. I didn't feel like I wanted to do that, and really I always wanted to go into a science, so instead of doing the 4 years of university for another degree, I am doing two years so I can get out and work and then take classes on the side for another degree. So you see, I do have a plan, and it is coming along fine right now. one more year to go. Then I guess you will have to find something else to insult be about.
Bullshit. You once said that the only reason you pursued your worthless degree is because you (and I loosely quote,) "thought Jesus was going to return to the Earth and Judgement day was going to happen before (you) got through college." You then went on to say that you really wanted to get into the computer field, but because you thought Jesus was going to blow up the world, you didn't.

Just thought I'd mention it. I'm sure I could dig up this thread as well. Like the one I dug up yesterday where you implied that you don't have sex because you're "practicing for Heaven."

RivetGirl said:
a concerned party has suggested an edit to my horribly crappy summary from about a page ago:

[18:20:23] <xpdnc> flash: sends pics of himself masturbating to Jane
[18:20:29] <xpdnc> Jane: sleeps with Flash
[18:25:46] <RivetGirl> he DID f*** her?
[18:26:14] <xpdnc> you don't send each other gay pics like that unless you've already gotten some
They haven't done anything together. Yet. He's still 3000 miles away. For now.

Oh, sry.

Yeah looks like a pretty standard 6-incher, maybe a little shorter given that he was oing everything he could to make it seem big. I wouldn't be proud enough of that to take pics. Plus, in the one pic I saw he was laying on his back, which doesn't improve the flow of blood to Mr. Happy.

Of course I wouldn't take pics anyways, because I have a relocated testicle . . . I got in a fight in 8th grade and a kid kicked me in the balls and my left testicle got forced back out of the scrotal area and up through to the area around your appendix, on the left side. (I know, shouldn't be possible, but it was because of my hernia operation which weakened the tissue between the scrotum and the pelvic bone).

So basically I'm a one-testicled wonder, so I would never take pics anyways. :D

Mmmkay that should kill this thread.

i like this thread.

sans the penis pics.

woulda been better to post the pics of ur ex blitz <3

BF_Blitzkrieg said:
They haven't done anything together. Yet. He's still 3000 miles away. For now.

if she still does something with him after seeing pics of such a small penis then you should forget about her since she's obviously a lesbian in hiding

Kurayami said:
Bullshit. You once said that the only reason you pursued your worthless degree is because you (and I loosely quote,) "thought Jesus was going to return to the Earth and Judgement day was going to happen before (you) got through college." You then went on to say that you really wanted to get into the computer field, but because you thought Jesus was going to blow up the world, you didn't.

Just thought I'd mention it. I'm sure I could dig up this thread as well. Like the one I dug up yesterday where you implied that you don't have sex because you're "practicing for Heaven."

eh? No that is why I went to university. I was young and naive at that time. I went into International Studies because the world interests me, and the effects of countries on the people, especially those of the first world on the third world interested me.

Again you try to twist the truth kur. I never implied that I don't have sex because I am practicing for anything. I was only implying that it isn't a bad thing, and infact is the prefered thing to do.

Back