Rude people... (no, not a parody)

i already said im going to uva5, ill enjoy watching you do jack shit like everyone else did this year

stupid pussy

probably because

1) you learned to shut the fuck up when around people bigger than you

2) they saw a pubescent punk wannabe and decided it wasn't worth their time

too bad UVA5 is a big if.

no, they saw someone who wasn't a big fat computer nerd so thought twice

thats exactly what went through their heads i'm sure

why are you still talking to me? your stupidity is spreading :(

and there was no one bigger than me, except the 30+ yr olds that were there

and i didn't know prepubescent was 16 yrs old, maybe in the land of gooks it is, but white people are normal last time i checked.

right.

from pictures you look like a damned creampuff.

10 bucks says you didn't mouth off and stfu while there.

also, it typed "pubescent" not "pre-pubescent". please learn to read you illiterate fuck

i guess all my responses have just been guesses of what people have said then

GOD you are stupid, just shut the fuck up i'm sure i'd kill you too, stupid asian piece of shit

hes not even legal man, hes some underage faggot not worth getting into a fight with or going to jail..:lol:

thats probably why noone fucked with him at 'uva', and he thinks hes 'bad ass' rof

Last edited:
you think cuz someones under the age of 18 they're not worth a fight

you'd be in for a surprise

or if you really truly believe that you've got to be even more stupid than azian :/

insidious said:
hes not even legal man, hes some underage faggot not worth getting into a fight with or going to jail..:lol:

thats probably why noone fucked with him at 'uva', and he thinks hes 'bad ass' rof

who said i was going to waste my time fighting him?

no fedz the reason no one wants to fight you is because we don't want to get arrested for assault and battery.

you are a weak creampuff. UVA pics tell truth. plz stfu with "badass" now.

i have, was pissed for a little bit, got over it, went back to living life as usual

you're too cocky valcom, i'll have to box you too to shut you up

yes i'm cocky too, but i know a select few within reasonable age range would be able to beat me

Back