New phone "leaks"

amRam

Contributor
Veteran XX
Everything is a leak now. Year round. Google pixel leaks and speculations since May ffs. Super gay

That's my thread. Thank you for coming. ~namaste

its not leaks it's free advertising and fake hype, always been
Used to be covert photos of test mules in the wild. Now yeah it's total horseshit. They know excitement is dying down and all their products are the same now.

maybe people are finally realising that they are just phones and there is a lot more to life than a stupid electronic toy

actually nah, I doubt that

luckily no one uses their phone as a bucket

AliveMediocreGuppy.gif

i mean...google "leaked" a photo of the pixel 4 themselves on twitter (and ya i get it, all leaks are by the companies)

After a year of no innovation or changes apple leaks are showing the 2019 iPhone to follow the same formula. Change nothing. Resell same phone.

Apparently the larger change will be 2020

phones haven't really changed since 2006, this shit is fake tech and you are a dumb person for spending time on it

Posted from my Shitty Motorola Droid Phone from 2013

apple wisely brainwashed their morons into thinking they need a new phone every year that has marginal improvements

and all the other greedy fucks saw that apple got away with it and tried to emulate the worst parts of apples success

they learned that marketing is more powerful than innovation

samsung spends something like 10 billion a year to convince tards they need the latest 1000+ dollar garbage

apple wisely brainwashed their morons into thinking they need a new phone every year that has marginal improvements

and all the other greedy fucks saw that apple got away with it and tried to emulate the worst parts of apples success

they learned that marketing is more powerful than innovation

samsung spends something like 10 billion a year to convince tards they need the latest 1000+ dollar garbage

But it runs preinstalled apps 0.37% faster and only 78% of it's internal storage is taken up by unremovable data.

can google please make a flagship phone with at least some of these?

fast wireless charging (i think they have to now that apple supports it)
headphone jack
good bezels
sd card slot

Last edited:
Back