Krayvok's thread got deleted? by Hologram - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Krayvok's thread got deleted?
Page 8 of 14
Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
141 - 08-04-2013, 22:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltaine1 View Post
So I have 6.20 gigs of A+ study material just because huh?

No they don't. Most folks are happy to have one skill set. I am unlike most folks, because I actually enjoy learning.
You didn't pay for any of that just like you didn't pay for any of your "beats". So how goes the GED hunt? Eight months later and you still haven't got it. You also can't stay away from this site. You've been banned more times than Ron Jeremy's been laid. Go away.

Sponsored Links
Detox.enD
VeteranXV
Old
142 - 08-04-2013, 22:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltaine1 View Post

Hey Dick Tracy. The police will then come here to TW looking for evidence. Which will not end well for TW. Also why call the cops? Can't you fight? Well never mind. Sorry I asked that question, because most of you are pussies.
You're the guy that couldn't rack a simple semi automatic pistol.

You also take it up the ass from and old man.

Who's the ***** again?

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
143 - 08-04-2013, 22:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMoFo View Post
FYI-I posted people's personal information in retaliation for my information being posted, I never started the nexting trend, although I did coin the phrase

I fully agree anyone that takes part in that sort of **** should be banned, and that means, vanster, naptown, refried, isuk, lemon, fraggle, and probably a few others should have their accounts deleted. Including me. I don't give a **** about this account or about this place, sure I have friends here but ****ing with someone IRL is bull****

As far as the "threatening" reps and pm's, you ****ing idiots it was a joke do you really think I was serious? you're ****ing pathetic.
you know you're being a real dickhead since you came back, right?

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
144 - 08-04-2013, 22:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
You didn't pay for any of that just like you didn't pay for any of your "beats". So how goes the GED hunt? Eight months later and you still haven't got it. You also can't stay away from this site. You've been banned more times than Ron Jeremy's been laid. Go away.
No I didn't pay for the A+ study material. It was sent to me by someone who who makes his living working in IT. I had mentioned I was interested in things that he has done for over 20 years. After I sent him a copy of my diploma, and test scores, he knew I was serious. So he sent me the study information in a bunch of zip files. I start studying the information on Monday. The best part about paying for beats is the part where I write them off as a business expense, because I make money from my musical endeavors.

Seriously these trolls make me laugh. On the bright side at least I know the Fluoride is working.

I can stay away from this site because I know and do exercise self control unlike many of you grown children. However...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detox.enD View Post
You're the guy that couldn't rack a simple semi automatic pistol.

You also take it up the ass from and old man.

Who's the ***** again?
The Glock26 is lighter and much easier to deal with so no worries. Besides you are attempting to insult me using a reference of something that happened during a drug induced moment of stupidity back in 2006 so GG at your AFN.

Post proof of your homosexual fantasy. Oh that's right no proof exists, because your man sex fantasy is in that broken fractal called your mind. The pics posted by my e-stalkers were all not of me, and were pics taken in Florida when I was in San Francisco back in 2010. You trolls and e-stalkers suck at fact.

Come see me if I'm such a *****. I'll even call EMS for you because I am a nice guy. I'd prefer to just agree to disagree though, because you are already ****ed you are just too stupid to realize it.

Last edited by beltaine1; 08-04-2013 at 23:36..
Pilky
VeteranXV
Old
145 - 08-04-2013, 22:43
why do i get the feeling rayn is ready to say "**** this"

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
146 - 08-04-2013, 23:04
So why is tehvul still allowed back after blatant ban evasion?

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
147 - 08-04-2013, 23:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky View Post
why do i get the feeling rayn is ready to say "**** this"
Do you blame him with all the headaches some of the trolls are causing him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
So why is tehvul still allowed back after blatant ban evasion?
Hang on I'll ask him in the PM I am currently writing him. Not that I am any of your business or anything.

epidemic
VeteranXX
Old
148 - 08-04-2013, 23:11
wow blatantly evade ban and attempt to establish contact w/ admin that separated u from forum

classic

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
149 - 08-04-2013, 23:13
badmofo sure loves to feel sorry for himself and play the victim

will this dumb **** baby huey fat ass ever learn personal responsibility

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
150 - 08-04-2013, 23:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
you know you're being a real dickhead since you came back, right?
Yeah I know, do you think the things I'm saying shouldn't be said? Sorry for the ******* bro, but these ******s need to be put down.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
151 - 08-04-2013, 23:39
BadMoFo the "assholes" are their own worst enemy. Let them destroy themselves that way they will have no one to blame but themselves. For some strange reason us Human's have a tendency to become what we despise most. Be mindful of that...

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
152 - 08-04-2013, 23:41
lol

Ender
ValtreX
Old
153 - 08-04-2013, 23:48
Tehvul bofo alliance. Lol

Gatsby
Veteran++
Old
154 - 08-04-2013, 23:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMoFo View Post
Yeah I know, do you think the things I'm saying shouldn't be said? Sorry for the ******* bro, but these ******s need to be put down.
Here it is folks... The reason for badmofo returning has finally been revealed. Badmofo came back to put down the trolls.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
155 - 08-04-2013, 23:59
What I've learned this week: People in their 20's, 30's and 40's still manage to act like children.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
156 - 08-04-2013, 23:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Tehvul bofo alliance. Lol
I have made no oath of allegiance. You assume far too much. Would you like me to link you a book or two? Reading is cool.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
157 - 08-05-2013, 00:26
Tehvul are you going to go to sausagefest? So far it's just mofo and scooby; I think you'd make a good addition.

jtl
VeteranXX
Old
158 - 08-05-2013, 00:50
BadMofo and Krayvok are elderly men living next door to each other. They're continuously arguing and insulting each other, and have been this way for over 50 years. One day, Ariel, moves into the street. Both men are attracted to her, and their rivalry steps up a gear.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
159 - 08-05-2013, 01:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Tehvul are you going to go to sausagefest? So far it's just mofo and scooby; I think you'd make a good addition.
Poor attempt at an insult, but I do not expect much from you anyway.

I will answer your question though. There is a literal forest at each end of the street. I'm good right here as long as the ****ing trees stop jumping out at me while I'm riding the trails. The wreak I had the other day was a bit scary. My whole right side is still sore. Just look what happened to the front mud guard on the minibike.

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
160 - 08-05-2013, 01:07
exercise good for the body etc

Page 8 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Krayvok's thread got deleted?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
¯\_(ツ)_/¯