mother what the fuck laptop

Goshin

GriftKing
Veteran XX
so i THOUGHT i had just fucking posted this
but what the shit fuck is broken
my laptop is acting weird
i left it on all fucking day and it was fine. I come home and start using it, and the power supply is no longer charging it
checked the connections, used various different plugs

ALSO, my keyboard keeps moving where im typing and its fucking around
jesus chris

what the fuck

maybe not all day
i dont fucking know i wasnt here

fuck you lagbar give me some real fucking advice

I recently had the popular problem of Windows 7 battery manager malfunctioning and not charging my battery when plugged in. The battery was fine, the power supply was fine, and the motherboard was fine (I have enough laptops with the same specs in the Headspring office, and I was able to swap out parts to isolate the problem).

I also searched for this problem online, and many folks are having this problem with all makes of laptop computers. I found the steps that solved my problem here on the TechNet forums.

There are multiple solutions proposed, and here are the steps that fixed it for me:

Disconnect AC
Shutdown
Remove battery
Connect AC
Startup
Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).
Shutdown
Disconnect AC
Insert battery
Connect AC
Startup

Please comment if this fixes your problem so that others can solve their problem sooner. I was surprised at how many people were having this problem with Windows 7.

candleblowyourmind.gif

Back