did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke? by LogRoller - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?
Page 2 of 16
cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 03-06-2011, 11:47
[opsayo analysis]ITT Validuz pretends to be an engineer with multiple degrees by cyclozine - TribalWar Forums

you can thank me later

Sponsored Links
qcksilver316
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 03-06-2011, 11:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogRoller View Post
did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?
Actually, both.

Dumpy Dooby
VeteranX
Old
23 - 03-06-2011, 12:09
Validuz regularly goes full retard.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 03-06-2011, 13:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
p.s. And it's definitely no engineering degree, nor have I ever claimed it was. Don't listen to the **** douche Durak.
durak is indeed a **** douche, but this whole thing came out during a discussion about 9/11 re: structural engineering, and you claimed expertise because you 'have two engineering degrees'

when challenged by others to describe your field of expertise, you eventually admitted that it was programming, and from full sail

and everybody laughed

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 03-06-2011, 13:31
Quote:

p.s. And it's definitely no engineering degree, nor have I ever claimed it was. Don't listen to the **** douche Durak.

i'm pretty sure someone is just gonna bust out the thread full of your lies where you did in fact claim to have multiple engineering degrees

edit: oh gg cyclozine

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 03-06-2011, 13:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
i'm pretty sure someone is just gonna bust out the thread full of your lies where you did in fact claim to have multiple engineering degrees
cyc already did

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 03-06-2011, 13:33
25, two degrees (engineering and game development), one from a traditional college and one from a technical college

that never gets old

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 03-06-2011, 13:39
Quote:
I've never once heard that movement had anything to do with light. It's funny, because none of you could explain it either. You (rofl, well not YOU, but someone else) said that it had to deal with one of Einstein's theories, but none of you could explain it or understood why.
i've always loved this gem

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 03-06-2011, 13:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz
Why is everyone pretending that we can't possibly travel at the speed of light? Do you know how fast our current shuttles (which if I recall correctly are getting replaced soon with better ones) go? Speed of light isn't exactly impossible to achieve, it'll just take new technology and time. I don't know what happens if you go faster than it though.

Besides, even if we could go 10 times the speed of light, we'd never be able to travel anywhere like that. Think about the ridiculously insane amount of damage the vessel would take from a small object in space when you're traveling faster than the speed of light. And it's not like you could "plan" you path out like they do in sci-fi shows, because I doubt you could detect very small objects from that far away. This is all pure speculation of course.
This quote is just pure gold....

Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 03-06-2011, 13:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPiece View Post
This quote is just pure gold....
haha yeah, was gonna post that in reply to pagy but you got there first

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 03-06-2011, 13:42
this is all pure speculation of course

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 03-06-2011, 13:48

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 03-06-2011, 13:49
Quote:
Yep. Went there for programming. Good trade-skill school, just not traditional (or useful) outside of that. I can't speak for the other degrees though.

So you're lying now? You've claimed to have an engineering degree. Unless it was a "non-traditional" engineering degree like "photoshop engineering" or some ****.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 03-06-2011, 13:50
yeah come on guys, space shuttles!

they already go at almost 0.003% lightspeed, we're almost there!

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 03-06-2011, 13:50
custodial engineering

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 03-06-2011, 13:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XL7xoobduY

kazan
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 03-06-2011, 13:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo616 View Post
im pretty sure he routinely talks about how challenging and rigorous it is

lol
it is, but not because of the coursework, but because of the course load.
Imagine taking 24 credit hours every semester for two years.
Thats pretty much what fullsail does. You're there pretty much 60 hours a week depending on what you're taking.

e: I know this because when I was looking into colleges in HS, I still really wanted to be a game programmer. I looked into FS and they have an open house that plays up that kind of naivete that somebody at that age would have. In the end though, a talk with the CS department head at UCF put it in incredible perspective to me, "Full Sail will give you the tools and parts to build a car. A CS degree will give you the tools and ability to not only build any car, but design it yourself." Pretty good analogy I think.

Last edited by kazan; 03-06-2011 at 14:02..
Al'Muktar
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 03-06-2011, 13:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
custodial engineering
yessssssss

Fartypants
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 03-06-2011, 14:32
hahaha holy ****

"I've never once heard that movement had anything to do with light."

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 03-06-2011, 16:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by FngrBANG View Post
His freshman term was the hardest 9 years of validuz's life
wow, even fngr the highschool dropout is jumping in

Page 2 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page did validuz really go to full sail university or is that a joke?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
and im stuck or something , cumming on validuz , falhawk; new bifocals , full sail university , hill rage , piece of shit hill , poor , too stupid to understand , validerp , validouche , validurrr , validuz = idiot , whooping in your asshole