[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please] by telos - Page 226 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 226 of 229
cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
4501 - 04-14-2009, 15:33
and then they'll serve you with a C&D for libeling their good name and you'll have the choice of either taking it down or being dragged into court where you'll have to prove that everything you're saying is factually correct at which point you'll need a lawyer.

brilliant!

Sponsored Links
JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4502 - 04-14-2009, 15:38
:Picard:

Icey
VeteranX
Old
4503 - 04-14-2009, 16:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
well unfortunately the right way doesn't seem to have worked. They talked to their lawyers and were advised against meeting with me. Stupid lawyers always mess **** up.

So if any one is ready to get a website going let me know and I'll draft all the facts and tables into one PDF and let you run from there.
You're a class act but the fact that you didn't call a lawyer for advice to begin with was just dumb. If you want to make a website or whatever, fine. But you'd be stupid to try and fight this with "grassroots" power. You need a lawyer and media contacts like we all said from the start. Good luck.

[PoE]Anthem
VeteranXX
Old
4504 - 04-14-2009, 17:11
DealerRater.com - Car Dealer Reviews, Car Dealer Directory, FREE Dealership Classified Ads
Car Dealers Ratings and Car Dealers Reviews, Car Review
Car Dealer Reviews | Read or Write a Review | Car Dealer Check
Edmunds
etc...

Many of them have lists of the best and worst car dealerships. Why aren't we going Spore-DRM on them?

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
4505 - 04-14-2009, 17:38
You should contact Nissan's regional team before making the site and all that. Just keep working your way up until there's nobody left to talk to.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4506 - 04-14-2009, 17:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
and then they'll serve you with a C&D for libeling their good name and you'll have the choice of either taking it down or being dragged into court where you'll have to prove that everything you're saying is factually correct at which point you'll need a lawyer.

brilliant!
Uh, if all I do is post the back and forth e-mails and the graphs they have no legal leg to stand on.

Diablo Escobar
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4507 - 04-14-2009, 19:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
a lawyer won't do anything but make even more of a mess.

A site with the facts would bring the internet to their doorstep. Digg it ect and suddenly the second thing you see when you google feldmann nissan is that they hire companies with very little integrity and don't take action to correct it. There are a million Nissan dealers in the area so its easy enough to get people to go else where.
I'm not sure what you think of lawyers, but you seem to have a bad impression. A lawyer isn't going to create a mess, a lawyer is going to ensure that your legal rights are represented and protected, and ensure that you get at least something out of being royally screwed in this process. The ****ing diggnation isn't going to do that, they might call for 3 days and then forget about it, and either way Feldmann nissan of butt**** delware isn't exactly all that upset about people all over the US not liking them, it doesn't matter.

A local lawyer and article in the newspaper, however, is a different ballgame

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4508 - 04-14-2009, 20:27
I would seriously question any lawyer who took this case pro-bono or what ever and I'm not going to throw money at this. That would just be retarded. I do think an article in the newspaper would be a nice parting FU to feldmann but ultimately I don't think it will go anywhere either. My information has been given to contacts at the two local major papers and if they choose to run something awesome.

I don't think this can be a good concise story though and that might lead to it not making the paper. The whole story would take up a decent chunk of a page.

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
4509 - 04-14-2009, 20:30
Well, if being nice wont work.... going the lawyer route wont work.... and you think it isnt publishable in the papers.... what is left?

TW

OtisPAB
VeteranX
Old
4510 - 04-14-2009, 20:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo Escobar View Post
yeah, a website is totally going to ruin them.

contact a ****ing lawyer you retard

confidential
VeteranX
Old
4511 - 04-14-2009, 21:27
just forget about it and move on with your life

mixmandan
VeteranX
Old
4512 - 04-14-2009, 22:47
oh well we tried

telos
VeteranXV
Old
4513 - 04-14-2009, 23:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF_Grungir View Post
Well, if being nice wont work.... going the lawyer route wont work.... and you think it isnt publishable in the papers.... what is left?

TW
I'm no reporter or editor I'm just throwing in my $.02 since every one else gets to predict the end

nice didn't work( was worth a try though), lawyer is pretty much out of the question(I don't see it paying off), media is still a valid option and I'll let you guys know if something comes of it.

Torks
VeteranXX
Old
4514 - 04-15-2009, 06:04
if a lawyer is out of the question for you, then you should forget about this and move on. Without a lawyer you won't achieve anything.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
4515 - 04-15-2009, 07:42
telos backed down

it's either that or TW backed down, and i'm not prepared to accept that

Kali
VeteranXX
Old
4516 - 04-15-2009, 12:19
my care level for this is non-existent. you played too nice, and got burnt. you had TW riled up, ready to go to war, and you held it back. now no one gives a ****.

Icey
VeteranX
Old
4517 - 04-15-2009, 12:55
So can we now throw this into the TWHOF and declare once and for all "telos backed down"

Good luck with whatever wedding you're going to have and good luck convincing your soon to be wife that you're not a huge ***** and won't roll over when life smashes you in the nuts.

Core
VeteranXV
Old
4518 - 04-15-2009, 13:29
If you think about it, expecting a car dealership to play fair probably wasn't the brightest thing to do. Still, you guys need to cut telos some slack. People ask TW for help with **** all the time, but when it doesn't turn out the way TW wants it what do they do? Flame the person at TW that asked for help to begin with - no matter what that person has done for TW in the past. To those flaming telos - grow the **** up.

ayz
VeteranXX
Old
4519 - 04-15-2009, 14:56
ok you're going about this in a really stupid fashion

you "think" a lawyer won't help

at least contact one with a free consultation to see if you have any legal ground to stand on, or close this thread if you don't care. stop doing retarded half-assed ****. lowering their car dealer rating isn't going to accomplish much.

Ksera
VeteranX
Old
4520 - 04-15-2009, 17:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayz View Post
ok you're going about this in a really stupid fashion

you "think" a lawyer won't help

at least contact one with a free consultation to see if you have any legal ground to stand on, or close this thread if you don't care. stop doing retarded half-assed ****. lowering their car dealer rating isn't going to accomplish much.
This is what I don't understand. Lawyers will offer a free consultation. If they come out and say they only way we will know is to go to court, move on, because that person just wants the money. If the lawyer weights your odds on a positive vs negative attitude in a clear concise manner, that has what you view as legal merit, go for it.

Not meeting with a lawyer for a FREE consultation is serving your cause more harm then good. How could meeting with a lawyer for FREE to get a consultation hurt? This is what I am still trying to understand in your logic about the lawyer.

Page 226 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless