[9/11] Let's have a discussion. by Scuzzle - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [9/11] Let's have a discussion.
Page 7 of 13
iten
Veteran++
Old
121 - 07-07-2008, 16:14
i've read the 9/11 commission report

and you're full of ****

Sponsored Links
Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
122 - 07-07-2008, 16:14
being trapped in rubble doesn't make him an expert on how this went down. it just means he was a lucky SOB because he escaped with his life.

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
123 - 07-07-2008, 16:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSk View Post
What research have you done?

Last edited by Automatic Jack; 07-07-2008 at 16:28..
iten
Veteran++
Old
124 - 07-07-2008, 16:15
btw i wonder how much money "loosechange911.com" is making off chumps like you

they have no motivation to lie and produce new "evidence" right

DiSk
VeteranX
Old
125 - 07-07-2008, 16:15
I doubt that.

I'm sure I'm just being trolled.

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
126 - 07-07-2008, 16:16
Quote:
I doubt that.

I'm sure I'm just being trolled.
I think you're the one doing the trolling

DiSk
VeteranX
Old
127 - 07-07-2008, 16:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elessar View Post
being trapped in rubble doesn't make him an expert on how this went down. it just means he was a lucky SOB because he escaped with his life.
......................... ......................... ......................... .....

The main part of this witness is that there were explosions going off before either plane hit.

Nothing to do with the physics of the buildings.

Just eyewitness testimony of him meeting people coming up from the elevators with their flesh hanging off (before any plane hit)

Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128 - 07-07-2008, 16:17
Quote:
William rodriquez.. another person who was actually there.. trapped in the rubble...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIC0Kl4TKoU
Wow, yes the WTC Janitor doesn't believe the 9/11 commission report.

It's a travesty that no one is listening to the WTC Janitor.

Seriously, the WTC Janitor is a credible, educated and informed source of information regarding what happened on 9/11.

DiSk
VeteranX
Old
129 - 07-07-2008, 16:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasic View Post
I think you're the one doing the trolling
I'm really not....

I just happen to think this is a very important issue, seeing how it is complete fraud and has transformed out country for the worse.

No big deal though, right?

carry on.

DiSk
VeteranX
Old
130 - 07-07-2008, 16:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontez View Post
Wow, yes the WTC Janitor doesn't believe the 9/11 commission report.

It's a travesty that no one is listening to the WTC Janitor.

Seriously, the WTC Janitor is a credible, educated and informed source of information regarding what happened on 9/11.

You seriously cannot be this Dense. I mean.. really.

You're completely misinterpreting this witness.

He is an eyewitness of people coming up from the elevator (amongst others who he saved) with flesh missing off their body before any plane hit either building.

His testimony destroys the official story and was surprisingly... left out.

scy7he
VeteranX
Old
131 - 07-07-2008, 16:20
Quote:
If you want to find evidence.

Read the official story and do research.

It's your own fault that you are WILLFULLY ignorant.

The are so many things that are beyond compelling it's surreal.
I don't want to find evidence. I want you to find it for me.

Yes, I'm willfully ignorant. Just as I know very little evidence about UFOs, Holocaust denial, and Moon Landing hoaxes, I know very little evidence about 9-11 conspiracy theories.

Life is too short to second guess something just because you're very angry that I don't believe what you believe.

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
132 - 07-07-2008, 16:22
I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night and I'm telling you Mohammad and his buddies really were the ones who did 9-11.

REFUTE THAT!

DiSk
VeteranX
Old
133 - 07-07-2008, 16:22
That is a really scary response especially when you equate it to other ridiculous things that have no evidence for them.

You can't even properly define a conspiracy theory because of it's ingrained connotation.

The original official story is in fact a conspiracy theory as well, the reason for this is because "19 Hijakers conspired to fly planes into the world trade center, which is conspiratorial, and in fact a "Conspiracy theory".

You've been brainwashed by the connotation of words, and the word conspiracy theory keeps people from doing any actual research because they hear it and it's wrong by default.

Do you understand what i'm trying to tell you?

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
134 - 07-07-2008, 16:25
DiSk what are ur thoughts on reptilian shapeshifters and reverse vampires

i think i might have seen them outside at night but i was really tired so im not sure

Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
135 - 07-07-2008, 16:26
Quote:
That is a really scary response especially when you equate it to other ridiculous things that have no evidence for them.

You can't even properly define a conspiracy theory because of it's ingrained connotation.

The original official story is in fact a conspiracy theory as well, the reason for this is because "19 Hijakers conspired to fly planes into the world trade center, which is conspiratorial, and in fact a "Conspiracy theory".

You've been brainwashed by the connotation of words, and the word conspiracy theory keeps people from doing any actual research because they hear it and it's wrong by default.

Do you understand what i'm trying to tell you?

Quit your job, buy an AK and go out into the woods if you TRULY believe there's a vast conspiracy to controll your life.

Otherwise you're full of ****.

Also, truthers leaving civilization and moving into the woods means they can't clog up the internet tubes with tinfoil.

DiSk
VeteranX
Old
136 - 07-07-2008, 16:28
History question bronez:

Have there been more free or more controlled societys in the history of the world?

Answer this, and be gone.

cyclozine
VeteranXX
Old
137 - 07-07-2008, 16:29
Quote:
History question bronez:

Have there been more free or more controlled societys in the history of the world?

Answer this, and be gone.
u just blew my mind

please answer my question about the role of reverse vampires in this whole thing

u are obviously very knowledgeable

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
138 - 07-07-2008, 16:42
How about the liberal conspiracy to make the President look bad? Masterminded by that notorious commie pinko, John McLaughlin:

Quote:
McLaughlin: Let me***8230;let me go ahead with this exit question and you can fill it in with your own point now. Exit question: Is it too soon to conclude the following about the Bush/Cheney legacy? One: They destroyed the GOP Congressional majority. Two: Tanked the value of the dollar. Three: Created unprecedented red ink in the federal budget. Four: Drew us into a quagmire in Iraq. Five: Left us with a recession and inflation. Six: Then skedaddled out of town. The question is, is it too soon to conclude that the foregoing constitutes the Bush/Cheney legacy? Zuckerman.

Zuckerman: Well, I think you probably have weighted the case just slightly, John.

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
139 - 07-07-2008, 16:46
Serious question:

What keeps the believers in the official report from exploring the idea that it may not have been "terrorists" at all?

Is it fear that your own country would be capable of doing something of this magnitude?

Maybe you, your family and friends have invested so much into this country by joining the military ranks and supporting government that your pride just can't accept this possibility?

Have you simply heard too many ridiculous conspiracy's that labeling this one "conspiracy" comes from habit?

My dad has been in the Navy for 20 years or so. If I told him that 9/11 was an inside job he'd probably snap my neck. This reaction would come simply from a natural defensive viewpoint. He's consumed by the belief that our country is here to serve and protect and isn't even capable of such an atrocity, so questioning it for him is 100% out of the question.

So in all honesty, what keeps you from questioning this? Seriously, I want to know.

DiSk
VeteranX
Old
140 - 07-07-2008, 16:49
My dad is a Vietnam Veteran..

It's the belief that our country country wouldn't do something so awful.

I've even made my dad read several books, and he now admits that WTC 7 was a controlled demoltion, but he has said "but i'll never believe we would ever do anything this horrible"

Page 7 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [9/11] Let's have a discussion.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
aj is a pedophile , brontez = complete idiot , here is what i believe , incoming conspiracy fucks , jews did 9/11 , lalala cant hear you , missle , orbital123tinfoil , robert plant , sheeple , suicidetaxi is god , tinfoil