Mitch or Tehvul, who do you respect more?

Who do you respect more, Mitch or Tehvul.

• Total voters
Mitch holds his wives hand while Sheikhs run train on his wife

#cuck

He lets it go because he has keys to the jag

Cant cut it in the uk due to the child molestation charges either LOL

LOLOLOLOLO

says the guy who brags about his vacation and Jag to online strangers because he is secure in his own skin and doesn't want to be popular or liked at all (despite only pulling off being universally disliked world wide)

Of course you would favour Tehvul, you have way more in common with him than you do with me, thank fuck. Both in your own sweet ways the dregs of the species, highly delusional and completely lacking in anything that could ever pass for self-awareness, with a random sprinkling of other worrying personality disorders that set you apart from most of the population.

You should get together, you'd make a wonderful couple.

You really can't compare them. One is a complete piece of shit while the other is just a doofus who enjoys being shit on.

Now, if the choice was between tehvul and tele, that would be a tough choice.

Sent from *magical device* using Tapatalk

Of course you would favour Tehvul, you have way more in common with him than you do with me, thank fuck. Both in your own sweet ways the dregs of the species, highly delusional and completely lacking in anything that could ever pass for self-awareness, with a random sprinkling of other worrying personality disorders that set you apart from most of the population.

You should get together, you'd make a wonderful couple.
more people respect tehvul mitch

more people respect tehvul mitch

he still doesn't get that

LMAO

another 40 years wasted in the desert should do the trick though

maybe he needs an upgraded jag and a few more vacation brag threads to prove to him just how fucking sad and utterly pathetic his life really is

My life is pretty good, so much so that I don't need to tell the TW world how awesome it is in every fucking thread.

at this point actual sand bags are more respected as a father, a worker, and a good tw poster

You really can't compare them. One is a complete piece of shit while the other is just a doofus who enjoys being shit on.

Now, if the choice was between tehvul and tele, that would be a tough choice.

Sent from *magical device* using Tapatalk

give it a break tubby tommy maxwell

nobody is talking to you in here

and i mean that as both a point and a euphemism for your life

please don't try to take the heat off mitch just yet we are having fun

Look up Mitches rap sheet in the uk no wonder he wont go back

I guess thats what happens when u diddle kids

Dont worry mitch the uk is friendly to molesters now you would be welcome back these days :) youd have to give up the jag tho

too big of an emasculated faggy scum lord for even the UK

i mean no wonder he hides in the desert like a tape worm inside a camel

it is like he knows his only point of life is to spread his infection to other areas to continue his species

serveimage

he still doesn't get that

LMAO

another 40 years wasted in the desert should do the trick though

maybe he needs an upgraded jag and a few more vacation brag threads to prove to him just how fucking sad and utterly pathetic his life really is

at this point actual sand bags are more respected as a father, a worker, and a good tw poster

So delusional poor guy. Just the simple things I do every day that you never get to do separate my life from yours. Every day.

Go to work
Go outside
Speak to real people without using a keyboard.

Even Tehvul manages one out of 3.

Speak to real people without using a keyboard.

serious question

are you as universally loathed irl as you are online or do you just give us your best of material?

i can't imagine you go a day without someone laughing in your face, bullying you into tears, or just outright punching you out like another night in Vegas

and yet still more respected than you mitch

and not by a little

3 to 1

:rofl:

Back