The Fake War on White People? by Captain Tele - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Fake War on White People?
Page 7 of 10
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
121 - 01-06-2018, 22:34
LOOKS LIKE ANGIE MERKKKEL HAS A FINAL SOLUTION FOR ANTI-SEMITISM AMIRITE

Sponsored Links
CjBurden
VeteranXX
Old
122 - 01-07-2018, 00:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
My problem with TW's eschewing of science is summed up in the problem I gave to you years ago: "the earth is flat, prove me wrong."

Hear me out:

In the early days of civilization, the general feeling was that the earth was flat. This was not because people were stupid, or because they were intent on believing silly things. They felt it was flat on the basis of sound evidence. It was not just a matter of "That's how it looks," because the earth does not look flat. It looks chaotically bumpy, with hills, valleys, ravines, cliffs, and so on.

In fact, the real curvature of our earth's sphere is about 0.000126 per mile, a quantity very close to 0 per mile, as you can see, and one not easily measured by the techniques at the disposal of the ancients. The tiny difference between 0 and 0.000126 accounts for the fact that in practical purpose, the earth is flat.

The question that I posed to you however many years ago, is "prove to me the earth is not flat," to which you came back with, "it's round, anyone can see it's round. ." okay, if you're looking at NASA photos, and believe them. But even then, round doesn't say it's a sphere. 2 very different geometric topologies.

Sigh. . I really have to get going, but I'll finish. The point I was trying to make, is that when you're going up against someone that doesn't believe people have walked on the moon or whatever, or some other TW type that hates science because a corporation told them they should, how can you convince them that pictures taken from orbit are real? For a TW person, pictures provided by government scientists are pretty shoddy proof.

What I was kind of hoping for, and never got, is that I've had students, 11th graders, able to calculate the spherical nature of the earth, and it's approximate diameter, by recreating the very first experiments that demonstrated that fact; putting two sticks of equal length in the earth and measuring shadow.

As far as you're concerned, the only reason the earth is spherical is because you've been told it is. You've no way of discerning anything different. And there, I guess, after years of me waiting for you to tell me different, is why I maintain that the earth is flat. Until you can prove me different, you're just parroting what you're being told.

Okay, Dad out of treatment, have to run. Might be back here in a month, might not. Best of luck.
I've been in an airplane. I don't need two sticks.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
123 - 01-07-2018, 00:44

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
124 - 01-07-2018, 02:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmag View Post
I walked past an Asian millennial female the other day. She looked at my T shirt and gave me the "evil eye".

Later, I was wondering why she was triggered.

a) She is religious and does not like evolution
b) She does not like mountain bike riders
c) She does not like white males
d) She recognised her great grandfather on my shirt

Hope she is having a better day today. God bless XOXOX
I made a shirt on zazzle or whatever awhile back. I wear it around Portland. It simply says "Evil White Male". Confuses the **** out of people.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
125 - 01-07-2018, 19:30
Quote:
>Iran censors social media accounts after a woman takes off her hijab and all of the West shouts the right of free speech.

>Twitter/ADL censors social media account of a girl for wearing sunglasses and suddenly none of our ruling elite care about free speech.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
126 - 01-07-2018, 23:11
Twitter is beyond cucked.

It's Supercucked.

Zomnivore
Veteran4
Old
127 - 01-08-2018, 02:28
Twitter is a ****hole but at least its where every other ******* goes to ****.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
128 - 01-08-2018, 11:50
Not sure why white people are even putting up with this bull****.

Discrimination is discrimination; no such thing as 'reverse racism', it's racism.

It wasnt fine back then and it isnt fine now.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
129 - 01-08-2018, 12:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
well, what are you going to do about it?

wait wait let me guess...

post angrily on the internet?

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
130 - 01-08-2018, 12:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post

shut the **** up already, trying to cover your ass

you wont even rent to africans, ya racist

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
131 - 01-08-2018, 12:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post

we know what coombz is going to do

i know i will guard my property as well as coombzy, who aint scared, all eyes on me, guards his rental property from Africans

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
132 - 01-08-2018, 12:45

pretty much all topics in all threads over past year are culminating

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
133 - 01-08-2018, 15:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post

this seems fair
Jewish people not gonna be white for that internship!

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
134 - 01-08-2018, 15:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
Jewish people not gonna be white for that internship!
This

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
135 - 01-08-2018, 15:25
i also like 'london living wage' 10.20 pounds an hour.

if u tell everyone u can live on it, it's gotta be tru. hours not guaranteed or included

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
136 - 01-08-2018, 15:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
My problem with TW's eschewing of science is summed up in the problem I gave to you years ago: "the earth is flat, prove me wrong."

Hear me out:

In the early days of civilization, the general feeling was that the earth was flat. This was not because people were stupid, or because they were intent on believing silly things. They felt it was flat on the basis of sound evidence. It was not just a matter of "That's how it looks," because the earth does not look flat. It looks chaotically bumpy, with hills, valleys, ravines, cliffs, and so on.

In fact, the real curvature of our earth's sphere is about 0.000126 per mile, a quantity very close to 0 per mile, as you can see, and one not easily measured by the techniques at the disposal of the ancients. The tiny difference between 0 and 0.000126 accounts for the fact that in practical purpose, the earth is flat.

The question that I posed to you however many years ago, is "prove to me the earth is not flat," to which you came back with, "it's round, anyone can see it's round. ." okay, if you're looking at NASA photos, and believe them. But even then, round doesn't say it's a sphere. 2 very different geometric topologies.

Sigh. . I really have to get going, but I'll finish. The point I was trying to make, is that when you're going up against someone that doesn't believe people have walked on the moon or whatever, or some other TW type that hates science because a corporation told them they should, how can you convince them that pictures taken from orbit are real? For a TW person, pictures provided by government scientists are pretty shoddy proof.

What I was kind of hoping for, and never got, is that I've had students, 11th graders, able to calculate the spherical nature of the earth, and it's approximate diameter, by recreating the very first experiments that demonstrated that fact; putting two sticks of equal length in the earth and measuring shadow.

As far as you're concerned, the only reason the earth is spherical is because you've been told it is. You've no way of discerning anything different. And there, I guess, after years of me waiting for you to tell me different, is why I maintain that the earth is flat. Until you can prove me different, you're just parroting what you're being told.

Okay, Dad out of treatment, have to run. Might be back here in a month, might not. Best of luck.

I have 19.5cm and I need to prove it by Hedge - TribalWar Forums

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
137 - 01-08-2018, 15:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post

Discrimination is discrimination; no such thing as 'reverse racism', it's racism.

It wasnt fine back then and it isnt fine now.
Wypipo get extremely upset about reverse racism and thats all they want to talk about when people bring up race

But white people don't care much.

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
138 - 01-08-2018, 16:05
wypipo

Biting indictment of white privilege and cluelessness?

Or just another illustration of how most African-Americans have serious difficulty pronouncing simple English (or any other language that consists of sounds other than m'boola or random clicks).

That's how you racis, amateurs.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
139 - 01-08-2018, 16:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
Wypipo get extremely upset about reverse racism and thats all they want to talk about when people bring up race

But white people don't care much.
Wat? Based upon your ignorant opinion?

You are a weakling who allows any form of racism to exist

Its exactly because of your gutless attitude that we are even at this point where it's ok to bash white people; change the word from white to black and would you find that acceptable?

lol, yeah black people wouldnt care either.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
140 - 01-08-2018, 16:18
the storm trooper is feeling oppressed

muh pplzz

Page 7 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The Fake War on White People?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
captain autistic nerdrage , mrah im mad about everything