Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 2 of 8750
MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
21 - 11-15-2016, 12:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Yea if there's anything Government is known for, it's efficiency.
Did I say government was good at what it should be doing?

Sponsored Links
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
22 - 11-15-2016, 12:37
Well then your entire point is moot.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
23 - 11-15-2016, 12:41
Quote:
Well then your entire point is moot.
How. My point was that his experience in business isn't analogous to running the government. If anything taking time to learn what the **** needs to be done and who should be doing it is a good thing.

The longer he takes and the more crony ****s he sheds the better.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
24 - 11-15-2016, 12:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
Government needs more cost effective management styles, but it isn't a business. You aren't trying to maximizing profit, you are trying to provide the most efficient service. Those two aren't always compatible.
Your point was the government isn't about maximizing profit but in providing an efficient service. Then you asserted that government isn't good at it's job. Therefore, it doesn't really matter how government is run because it's going to be bad at it's job anyway, thus negating your entire premise.

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 11-15-2016, 12:45
Teacher: Do you like Donald Trump?
Student: I'm not sure.
Teacher: Do you want to sacrifice time with your friends or video games to protest him?
Student: Not really.
Teacher: How about we skip class to protest him?
Student: Yes! I hate that guy!

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 11-15-2016, 12:47
Yeah, God forbid Trump takes a couple months to decide on cabinet positions instead of paying off all of those cronies that donated millions of dollars into his campaign finance fund.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 11-15-2016, 12:51
Quote:
Your point was the government isn't about maximizing profit but in providing an efficient service. Then you asserted that government isn't good at it's job. Therefore, it doesn't really matter how government is run because it's going to be bad at it's job anyway, thus negating your entire premise.

EyeZ
VeteranX
Old
28 - 11-15-2016, 12:51

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
29 - 11-15-2016, 12:52
Quote:
Only if the assumption was that government can't be run more efficiently and effectively, which is an assumption I never made or offered.

So yeah, keeping reading **** I didn't actually say.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
30 - 11-15-2016, 12:55
clap please

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
31 - 11-15-2016, 13:06
Quote:
Only if the assumption was that government can't be run more efficiently and effectively, which is an assumption I never made or offered.

So yeah, keeping reading **** I didn't actually say.
I didn't, I merely refuted what you actually said.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
32 - 11-15-2016, 13:08
Quote:
I didn't, I merely refuted what you actually said.
I never said government is always going to be bad at doing its job. Which is the premise of your refutation.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 11-15-2016, 13:13
Greeks are protesting Obamas visit to Athens.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
34 - 11-15-2016, 13:18
Quote:
Did I say government was good at what it should be doing?
Your statement makes an implication that you don't believe the Government is good at what it does. Not explicitly stating it is irrelevant.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 11-15-2016, 13:21
government should be ****ing w/ ppl's **** and the us government is ~the best~ @ all that

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 11-15-2016, 13:42
There are no market forces requiring proper allocation of capital nor any limit on the capital available so the bureaucrat has more of an incentive to perpetuate a problem rather than solve it. His necessity makes him employable not his performance.

As if a century of constant, unrestrained growth of bureaucracy isnt testament to that.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
37 - 11-15-2016, 14:09
This guy needs a safety pin.....

Former GOP official: 'Stay away' from Trump transition | TheHill

Eliot Cohen, a former State Department official under President George W. Bush, is advising other Republican foreign policy experts to ***8220;stay away***8221; from Donald Trump***8217;s transition team just days after he encouraged them to help the president-elect.

"After exchange [with] Trump transition team, changed my recommendation: stay away,***8221; Cohen wrote on Twitter Tuesday morning. ***8220;They're angry, arrogant, screaming ***8216;you LOST!***8217; Will be ugly.***8221;

Cohen was the driving force behind a letter signed by dozens of former Republican officials during the campaign denouncing a Trump presidency as ***8220;dangerous.***8221;

absent
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 11-15-2016, 14:11
Jew alert. Jews are anti-American, all of them. Anti-Western, come to think of it. Anti-life, in all honesty.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 11-15-2016, 14:13
anti-lyfe

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
40 - 11-15-2016, 14:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
After exchange [with] Trump transition team
[IMG]http://irish684.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/*****-slap-2.jpg[/IMG]

Quote:
Republican foreign policy experts to “stay away” from Donald Trump’s transition team
#winning

Page 2 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot