Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread
Page 10 of 8750
Zulu
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
181 - 11-16-2016, 08:38
My president doesn't cook his meat or bother cutting it off the bone.

That's my president.

Sponsored Links
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
182 - 11-16-2016, 08:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
**** the press. It's no longer news reporting but opinion. I'd call it a form of entertainment because it's so biased. They are the new National Enquirer and the real Enquirer is now legit.
Right. Papers used to have an op-ed section, and the rest was actual news. Now everything is someone's opinion on something.

Now these "news" networks are all about ratings. Their #1 bias is entertainment. Straight up reporting of facts is boring.

In their defense, if someone did have an unbiased news network, nobody would watch it. We'd realize our politics is actually pretty dull and has little actual impact on our lives.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
183 - 11-16-2016, 08:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCase View Post
well done steak?

not my president

absent
VeteranXX
Old
184 - 11-16-2016, 08:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
Now everything is someone's opinion on something.

Now these "news" networks are all about ratings. Their #1 bias is entertainment.
This is wrong. As the media is owned by jews, they will side with policy over profit every time. The CNN has lost massive viewership and the rest of the media is in freefall mode, in large part due to the fact that they simply lie too much. And lying is their purpose; this particular form of lying is called agitprop or agitation propaganda. The mass media is simply another arm of the government, regardless of ownership.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
185 - 11-16-2016, 09:21
Dollar hits 14-year high as Trump-fueled bond sell-off resumes

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
186 - 11-16-2016, 09:24
CNN poll says that 99% of viewers respect and value the hard work and dedication of CNN reporters

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
187 - 11-16-2016, 09:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman View Post
Dollar hits 14-year high as Trump-fueled bond sell-off resumes
America is great again. Under budget and ahead of schedule.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
188 - 11-16-2016, 10:43

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
189 - 11-16-2016, 11:19
Not only is the news media biased, but the so called entertainment shows on those channels as well (ABC, CBS, NBC). I don't watch any of the TV shows during the week, which seem to be mostly cop dramas. SNL? Nope. Only sports on the weekend, and even that is becoming political with the people sitting and kneeling during the anthem.

The main stream networks have never cared about their ratings, because they're an extension of the gubiment. I hope Trump changes that. For example, I'd love for him to shut down NPR and PBS and make them start over. #DrainTheSwamp

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-16-2016 at 11:24..
Vir
VeteranXV
Old
190 - 11-16-2016, 11:30
NBA teams boycotting Trump hotels

JudgeU
VeteranXV
Old
191 - 11-16-2016, 11:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
SNL?
Must watch. Crazy how much has changed since the 90s in regards to what snl will allow in hitting the democrats.

Crazy how much is still relevant today. Hillary getting dogged and piled upon for pay-for-play back in the 90s (also for being an out and out liar)!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc

Trashman
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
192 - 11-16-2016, 11:59
Twitter suspends alt-right figureheads - BBC News

def
VeteranXX
Old
193 - 11-16-2016, 12:00
Is anyone familiar with the federal govt withholding federal money to states or cities? Looks like there was a supreme Court case about it. But curious if Trump can actually without money to sanctuary cities, and what percentage. Hoping yes but seems it is debated. SF gonna **** themselves.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
194 - 11-16-2016, 12:03
Anyone compile how much America has won since the election? Trump said we would get tired of winning during his campaign.

Examples:

-Stock market
-TTP dead in the water
-NAFTA to be renegotiated

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
195 - 11-16-2016, 12:06
we lost to mexico where it really counts: USA vs. Mexico 2016: Final score 2-1, El Tri victorious off late Rafa Marquez dagger - SBNation.com

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
196 - 11-16-2016, 12:07
-Ignoring climate change

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
197 - 11-16-2016, 12:09
Every time they beat us in soccer we'll just charge more for the wall

JudgeU
VeteranXV
Old
198 - 11-16-2016, 12:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by def View Post
Is anyone familiar with the federal govt withholding federal money to states or cities? Looks like there was a supreme Court case about it. But curious if Trump can actually without money to sanctuary cities, and what percentage. Hoping yes but seems it is debated. SF gonna **** themselves.
I seem to remember a few cases from civics class. Something about making the legal age to drink 21 or something. If states didn't comply (they didn't have too), but they would not receive federal funding for roads.

This could be complete bs, I'm trying to pull a memory out of my ass from 20 years ago.

Edit: Holy **** I actually learned something in High School.
Quote:
In short, we ended up with a national minimum age of 21 because of the National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1984. This law basically told states that they had to enact a minimum drinking age of 21 or lose up to ten percent of their federal highway funding. Since that's serious coin, the states jumped into line fairly quickly.

Last edited by JudgeU; 11-16-2016 at 12:17..
JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
199 - 11-16-2016, 12:15
liberal tears are the gift that keeps giving

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
200 - 11-16-2016, 12:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashman View Post
Twitter suspends alt-right figureheads - BBC News
Censorship is an important tool to defend how right you are.

Page 10 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot