View Poll Results: Obama Job Approval
Approve 53 27.46%
Disapprove 140 72.54%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 09-15-2014, 14:42
can u list a few ways your life has changed due to obama really ****ing up the country?

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
42 - 09-15-2014, 14:44
Being good at what u do doesnt matter anymore

I work at boeing

We simply strike and beg tax payers for more when we fail to follow through

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
43 - 09-15-2014, 14:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
can u list a few ways your life has changed due to obama really ****ing up the country?
let's see

well, i get called a racist for nothing more than disapproving of the president's ****ty administration quite a bit more

my healthcare cost has almost doubled

gimme time, i'll think of some others

Last edited by havax; 09-15-2014 at 15:01..
Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 09-15-2014, 15:00
did his presidency also make your spelling worse

Flubber
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 09-15-2014, 15:00
What has Obama done to approve of?

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
46 - 09-15-2014, 15:03
i mentioned a few things in my other post (where i also mentioned i thought he has been a mediocre president). I'm just trying to get people to think critically about their opinions rather than making ridiculous statements like 'obama put our country in the ****ter!'.

havax is kind of missing the point tho

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
47 - 09-15-2014, 15:07
Eggi loves owebamma

He kept his job from going to carolina

And raised taxes to give him a raise

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 09-15-2014, 15:11
I dont understand when 'progress' became a four letter word.

Obama has tried, futilely, to bring republicans to the negotiating table at every ****ing step along the way. They never came up with anything resembling a viable alternative to Obamacare despite the unanimous recognition that our healthcare system is horribly broken. Obama made concession after concession, whittling down the holy grail of a public option/single-payer system into the current convoluted, private-leaning system that is only marginally better than what we had before.

I don't want to digress too far down the healthcare road though, because the same can be said for almost every major national matter since Obama assumed office. Obama comes to the table with sensible/moderate policy initiatives (with a left-leaning slant), Republicans block everything in lockstep, Obama tries to negotiate, Republicans are still adamantly opposed with no signs of relenting, and then nothing happens.

I can understand how people are turned off by this presidency, but the true, inarguable fact is that 'progress' in our country is stifled by only one side of the aisle. Almost every Washington republican is so far down in big businesses' pockets that they subsist on the pocket lint that surrounds them (and they make a pretty good living at it).

That's not to say that democrats are much better, but the tangible attempts at 'progress' for the middle- and lower-class (i.e. just about everyone who posts on Tribalwar) come from democrats. I don't understand how anyone who makes less than $100k a year could vote for a Washington republican because it is so goddamned obvious that they do not give one **** about anything other than corporate subsidies, loopholes and deregulation at any expense to a prosperous economy. Don't even get me started on foreign policy, science, diplomacy, abortion, etc.

Washington republicans will burn in hell for the **** they are doing to undermine this country. I hope I'm not alive when it all crumbles down.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
49 - 09-15-2014, 15:14
ascotia, lay off the koolaid, bro.

if you think for one ****ing second that the democrats are any different, then they have been successful at pulling the wool over your eyes, and that makes YOU look really stupid.

i mean do you REALLY think that those democrat politicians give two ****s about you or this country's well being? hahaha

hell, i knew they were good liars, but if they have people like you thinking the way you do, imma have to give them more credit for being the lying kings.

Last edited by havax; 09-15-2014 at 15:16..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
50 - 09-15-2014, 15:15
The party of omg we have to do something

Brings us disaster after disaster

Fixes debt and deficits with even bigger ones

Then tries to legislate us out of crippling bureaucracy

We would be there by now if it wasnt for these pesky tea baggers

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
51 - 09-15-2014, 15:17
I'm honestly astonished that any of you still think that the potus is actually the one in charge.

Divide and conquer and you idiots gobble it up like crazy.

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 09-15-2014, 15:18
hey look the dumb german doesnt know how the US government works

(2 be fair most americans dont either)

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
53 - 09-15-2014, 15:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post

if you think for one ****ing second that the democrats are any different, then they have been successful at pulling the wool over your eyes, and that makes YOU look really stupid.

i mean do you REALLY think that those democrat politicians give two ****s about you or this country's well being? hahaha

hell, i knew they were good liars, but if they have people like you thinking the way you do, imma have to give them more credit for being the lying kings.
People making 100k should vote democrat though

Because paying more, or several more times, for something you already had is in your best interests (be it healthcare, energy, to taxes)

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 09-15-2014, 15:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post

The difference is that they actually do attempt to bring positive change for low-, middle-, and upper-middle-class individuals with real, visible legislation. The problem is this:

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
55 - 09-15-2014, 15:23
Buying votes with others time and money is true altruism

Democrats are mother teresa of our time

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 09-15-2014, 15:26
Taxes aren't going anywhere anytime soon buddy. Let's reform them for a 21st century economy and live in the ****ing future! Wait, I don't think that will fly well on Wall Street...

nm

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
57 - 09-15-2014, 15:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by aScotiA View Post
The difference is that they actually do attempt to bring positive change for low-, middle-, and upper-middle-class individuals with real, visible legislation. The problem is this:

again, you are fooling yourself if you believe for one second that any of that proposed legislation was attempting to bring positive change for low/middle class individuals. i guarantee you that all of that legislation was put forth to bring positive votes to their party and cash flow to their wallets and their lobbyists. it also had the positive affect of forcing the opposition to stop it, making the opposition look terrible to low info voters while making the legislation pushers look like great guys.

Last edited by havax; 09-15-2014 at 15:30..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
58 - 09-15-2014, 15:29
It would be raining down rich peoples money if it werent for these tea party obstructionists

This is proof that they are causing this drought and climate change if you ask me

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 09-15-2014, 15:31
I disapprove of obama pandering to illegal immigrants. The affordable health care act was also a terrible solution to the immense health care costs.

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 09-15-2014, 15:42
So I guess you're saying that the government has never done anything good for the public at large. Is that right?

My view goes beyond what you and Tele would call wealth redistribution. Infrastructure, environmental regulation, schools, parks services, and the countless other necessary federally-funded entities are all dependent on a well-functioning government.

One party is willing to shut down the government, march stone-faced into sequester cuts and over fiscal cliffs because they don't like some piece of legislation that they've already tried to repeal 50 times.

I'm not going to vote for that party.

Page 3 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW's Obama Approval Rating

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
captain taxleach , dick deep dealyderp , icfire convicted pedophile , icfire is a fucking odio , want small govt soooo baaaad