Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 09-15-2014, 13:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderDawg View Post
We created ISIS
like, literally of figuratively? I can entertain elements of the latter but really, who ****ing cares.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
22 - 09-15-2014, 13:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
ic dealyrrunk still diligently sucking on his master's cock

triple
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 09-15-2014, 13:51
approve and disapprove is a weird metric

do I approve of obama's job performance? no

would I rather republicans take over and does that imply approval of the **** they pull on a daily basis? noooooooooooooooooooo

edit: needs an option like "approve but for lack of a better option"

Last edited by triple; 09-23-2014 at 10:36..
Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 09-15-2014, 13:51
question for people who consider themselves moderate or liberal:
What has the Obama Administration done that drove your vote in this poll? If you disapprove, what would you have liked to see the administration do over the last 6 yrs to approve of the job they did?

disclaimer: i think obama has had a mediocre presidency, but has been effective in some respects (dealt effectively with economic crisis, got a ****ty health care reform passed, and lived up to many of his campaign promises). Unfortunately, he did nothing to address our fiscal issues, shied away from major controversies aside from the health care reform (that hardly did anything to address health care costs), did/does not appear to have much influence over Congress, and allowed regulations like the frank dodd act to go through. His whole presidency felt like he was trying to not rock the boat. I also think this led to some of his failures...public wanted us to move away from being the police force so he enacted a fickle foreign policy that saw us try to build coalitions, depend on other countries to deal with crises, etc and that's backfiring on multiple fronts. On the other hand, world public opinion has improved since bush, and the current crises have shown how much the world depends on us to be leaders in global affairs. I think his foreign policy could be summed up by the following: Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

tldr: Obama has been mediocre

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25 - 09-15-2014, 14:02
i feel like we could've achieved the same voter outcome by starting a poll asking are you a moron, yes or no.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 09-15-2014, 14:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
What has the Obama Administration done that drove your vote in this poll? If you disapprove, what would you have liked to see the administration do over the last 6 yrs to approve of the job they did?

disclaimer: i think obama has had a mediocre presidency, but has been effective in some respects (dealt effectively with economic crisis, got a ****ty health care reform passed, and lived up to many of his campaign promises). Unfortunately, he did nothing to address our fiscal issues, shied away from major controversies aside from the health care reform (that hardly did anything to address health care costs), did/does not appear to have much influence over Congress, and allowed regulations like the frank dodd act to go through. His whole presidency felt like he was trying to not rock the boat. I also think this led to some of his failures...public wanted us to move away from being the police force so he enacted a fickle foreign policy that saw us try to build coalitions, depend on other countries to deal with crises, etc and that's backfiring on multiple fronts. On the other hand, world public opinion has improved since bush, and the current crises have shown how much the world depends on us to be leaders in global affairs. I think his foreign policy could be summed up by the following: Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

tldr: Obama has been mediocre
his address during the "Syrian government is gassing its people we must do something!" made me actually yell at my tv

I don't do that

im not even American

claudius
VeteranX
Old
27 - 09-15-2014, 14:12
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
he's black bush

war mongering figurehead of the united corporations of America

hoe can anyone approve of the job he's done so far

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
28 - 09-15-2014, 14:12
Quote:
i feel like we could've achieved the same voter outcome by starting a poll asking are you a moron, yes or no.

Speaking of that...obummer Is polling as well as icfire i see

By most of the same voters

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 09-15-2014, 14:16
As bad as he is I believe things would be much worse under McCain/Palin *shudder* or Romney since he was just another puppet stooge.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
30 - 09-15-2014, 14:17
i don't see how

but at least you can stick to your narrative

claudius
VeteranX
Old
31 - 09-15-2014, 14:18
fu havax

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
32 - 09-15-2014, 14:20
Lol...

Black bush way better

Thank our dope for the deranged he consults neocon trash like mcstain for his fabulous foreign policy

Bomb bomb bombs away

And has hitlery and kerry still

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
33 - 09-15-2014, 14:25
havax still getting paid 6 figure salary 2 post on tw
our country is really in the ****ter thanks to obama!

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 09-15-2014, 14:26
i have a feeling if McCain was prez then cooler heads wouldn't have prevailed re: Syrian gas and Ukraine

idk

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
35 - 09-15-2014, 14:28
Quote:
mexicans grrr

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 09-15-2014, 14:32
Quote:
i don't see how

but at least you can stick to your narrative
Unless McCain was all talk we would already be at war with Russia over Syria/Iran. Gas would be rationed and the US would be heading towards looking like something out of a Fallout game.

Romney might have been able to hold back on pulling the trigger on WWIII but most likely would have been a yes man to the neocons, arming these "freedom fighters" with advanced military arms even more so than they already have.

Instead of dealing with the illegal immigration problem they would have ramped up the war on drugs and cracked heads on all these states trying to legalize, I still think this is going to happen when the Repubs get back in power.

There's really little difference between brand x and brand y when it comes to politics. It's coke or pepsi, both will rot your teeth out just as effectively.

aScotiA
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 09-15-2014, 14:33
I think the truly remarkable thing about Obama is what he's managed to accomplish despite being blockaded on every front since the day he stepped into office. He is reasonable with his actions, and he has genuinely good intent most of the time.

On the flip side:

He was, and continues to be (IMO), too soft on the partisanship that's developed in congress. He needs to put his foot down and be a force in ending the political divide. He has always had cards that he can play in order to bring the gridlock in Washington into public focus, but for some reason he chooses to allow republicans to continue to make him their *****.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
38 - 09-15-2014, 14:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
I haven't truly approved of the job done by any politician during my lifetime.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
39 - 09-15-2014, 14:38
Yahh stupid gridlock

Stupid partisans

Think of all the great ideas like obamacare and omnibus stimulous spending programs that could have been passed if cocksucking gop didnt stand in the way.

Country would be saved if they didnt obstruct progress being shoveled down their throats

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
40 - 09-15-2014, 14:39
Quote:
i get paid 6 figure salary because i'm good at what i do. has nothing to do with how ****ed obama has made the country.

Page 2 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW's Obama Approval Rating

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
captain taxleach , dick deep dealyderp , icfire convicted pedophile , icfire is a fucking odio , want small govt soooo baaaad